Dallas Cowboys

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ok i realize that im probably the only cowboy fan on this forum( or at least the only one who says it openly; even though i live in Brooklyn haha ) but i noticed a thread about the Jets and Giants-which is expected of course. and i respect it loll. but i figured i'd have fun with it and make one supporting my team, 'Dem Cowboys! just wanted to add some gas to the fire that'll be lit up this season

so that said, let the games begin and may the best team win, we all know thats the cowboys loll :cool::thumbsup:
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!\

dallas_cowboys_helmet-3761.gif

miles-austin-cowboys-giants-touchdown-10239d80ff3ed7e9_large.jpg

^ just wanted to add that cause its vs the giants lmaoooo:cool:

Paul1355

All Star
i always pick them to go all the way because of their talent, but they could never gel together and come through when it counts.

Go Giants.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
who do u think them dallas cowboys are beating in the superbowl this year?

if revis resigns before the season then its us vs the jets in our house and we win it loll

paul this team seems to be coming together though they did last year before we got smacked by minny. we got them this year though

and knickzrulez you buggin its all about dem cowboys

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Paul1355

All Star
ok i realize that im probably the only cowboy fan on this forum( or at least the only one who says it openly; even though i live in Brooklyn haha ) but i noticed a thread about the Jets and Giants-which is expected of course. and i respect it loll. but i figured i'd have fun with it and make one supporting my team, 'Dem Cowboys! just wanted to add some gas to the fire that'll be lit up this season

so that said, let the games begin and may the best team win, we all know thats the cowboys loll :cool::thumbsup:
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!\

dallas_cowboys_helmet-3761.gif

miles-austin-cowboys-giants-touchdown-10239d80ff3ed7e9_large.jpg

^ just wanted to add that cause its vs the giants lmaoooo:cool:

I am done giving the Cowboys a great prediction before every season...I have done it every year and they have failed...they have to be the most over rated hyped up losing team in sports.

Dallas has the players to be great but they just fail and the coach is going to be fired soon.

Now speaking of THEM GIANTS...they destroyed the Cowboys after the bone head plays. Eli was like Peyton by calling fake audibles and fooling the Dallas defense and picked Dallas apart while our defense took out their 5th QB of the year? not sure on the number but I know Matt Moor, Jay CUtler, Todd Collins, and Romo have all had game ending injuries from the G men this year....watch out to anyone else that stands in their way...

G Men making the playoffs this year.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmaooo smh man. im starting to look at the best safety available in the draft hahaha

fire wade phillps ASAP! and get bill chower

th3realicon

Rotation player
DatPrince silence habibi or Rolle will break your collar bone Romo style.

How does 1-5 and yet again getting a Giant arsewhooping in your billion dollar stadium feel for a change? :p

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
naw dude im still talking, maybe a little less now but im still talking hahaha. all i know is Wade Phillips needs to go, and Gruden or Chower need to come in. besides a top 5 pick wont hurt us hahaha preferably a safety

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I'm a Jets fan hate the Giants but like the Cowboys. This record comes to no surprise to me. Nothing was done to the offensive line and it was i believe the number one problem for the Cowboys. As for the defense a little surprise how bad they are doing.