Ok, Who watched the Librety game last night?

Ok, who watched the Librety game last night? That was some great NYC basketball. That crowd was on FIRE to! I cant wait till the Knicks make the playoffs! Were never going to lose a home game!

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I wouldn't say never...but the excitement for the team is there. When I got my season tickets earlier in the year I was asking around to a bunch of friends if anybody wanted to join us, I got a bunch of "no's," but now as the season is drawing closer I keep getting texts and calls asking "did you already get your season tickets man?"

My excitement for this basketball season is getting close to my excitement for the football season (and I'm usually locked in on football from Sept. to Feb.) If those PSLs at the new stadium weren't the equivalent of rape I would probably have some Jets season tix, but I went with the Knicks instead.

Should be a good year for sports in NYC. (Except for the Mets....*sigh*....the Mets....)

I wouldn't say never...but the excitement for the team is there. When I got my season tickets earlier in the year I was asking around to a bunch of friends if anybody wanted to join us, I got a bunch of "no's," but now as the season is drawing closer I keep getting texts and calls asking "did you already get your season tickets man?"

My excitement for this basketball season is getting close to my excitement for the football season (and I'm usually locked in on football from Sept. to Feb.) If those PSLs at the new stadium weren't the equivalent of rape I would probably have some Jets season tix, but I went with the Knicks instead.

Should be a good year for sports in NYC. (Except for the Mets....*sigh*....the Mets....)
I feal yah man. Im a Yankee fan who roots for the Mets. I was raised a Yankees fan but went to alot of Mets games growing up in Brooklyn.

And I REALLY wanted to do Season Tickets this year but I didnt have the Money, so im saving up and Next season im buying like the cheapest Season tickets they have which is like 899 bucks in like the 402s LOL.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I was flipping back and forth with the Yankee game as well. It took me a while to figure out the series was best of 3, so i made sure i watch the 4th Quarter. The game was intense in the Fourth Quarter, great defense in the last seconds of the game. I like the fact that a few Knicks players were at the game to see what the feeling is like in NY. Hope NY Liberty keep it up.

Dumb and Dumber scene is hilarious. It gets me every time. The way he gets punched from the phone booth, the movie is a classic

Check it out. Some of the team was at the game.

knicksatlib1009main.jpg

Anthony Randolph whose not in the picture was also in attendance.

Last edited: