Best shot you have ever made in NBA 2k10/NBA Live 10

It was game 7 of the Eastern Confrence finals against Miami. Mello was on the Knicks (I traded Chandler, Curry's Expiring, 2 second rounders and a First rounder to get him at the trade deadline). We were down by 3 with 14 seconds on the clock. Mello was being covered by Wade, Gallo by LeBron. Felton passes te ball to Mello, Mello Crosses over wade with 3 seconds on the clock, takes a fade away 3, the buzzer sounds and its good! The MSG crowd jumped up like it was the 4 point play, and Mello went crazy jumping around as we forced overtime. (i won the game in OT)

Now the worst shot that happened to me was I was up by 2 in game 6 and was about to win the series. So i Inbounded the Ball from the other side of the Court with 2 seconds on the clock friggin big Zeke steals the Inbound and makes a full court shot! Heat win! I was like WTF! HAHAHA

Paul1355

All Star
It was game 7 of the Eastern Confrence finals against Miami. Mello was on the Knicks (I traded Chandler, Curry's Expiring, 2 second rounders and a First rounder to get him at the trade deadline). We were down by 3 with 14 seconds on the clock. Mello was being covered by Wade, Gallo by LeBron. Felton passes te ball to Mello, Mello Crosses over wade with 3 seconds on the clock, takes a fade away 3, the buzzer sounds and its good! The MSG crowd jumped up like it was the 4 point play, and Mello went crazy jumping around as we forced overtime. (i won the game in OT)

Now the worst shot that happened to me was I was up by 2 in game 6 and was about to win the series. So i Inbounded the Ball from the other side of the Court with 2 seconds on the clock friggin big Zeke steals the Inbound and makes a full court shot! Heat win! I was like WTF! HAHAHA
most ridiculous had to be a basket to basket swish.......

memorable moments....once I was playing my friend in nba 2k10...i was the rockets and he was the Suns...Amare was killing me and he came back to tie the game with one second left. I had the ball under the basket ready to in bound it. My friend expected me to go to Yao under the hoop. Indtead I went to Rick Barry lol and I made a 10 foot jump shot and won the game and i had other friends watching the game so they were all like "OOHH SNAP NICCEE" you know being all stupid but it felt cool cuz my friend who played me was talking smak before the game.

NBA 2k10 is not good at making game winning shots excting, very un realistic. I would always shoot buzzer shots and the crowd doesnt even cheer louder and the players just walk off the court like the game was a blow out.

I hope nba 2k11 addresses the crowd and player reactions.