Mosgov Vs. USA

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Anyone watching this? Don't get ESPN Classic so I am watching on channelsurfing.net

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-fiba.html

So far dude got a foul in the first 45seconds, and he looks pretty raw right now-- kind of doofy, but HUGE. He's definitely a big boy and he's making effort around the boards and has pretty quick feet.

Stuff we already know basically, but check out the link if you don't have ESPN Classic.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Ahahah sorry had to come back..

With 3:23 left in the 1st, Mosgov just got shook SO hard by Durantula at the top of the key, Durantula with the fade away 3.

Mozgov will need time to devolop but he's got skills. He fouls too much but at least he trying to defend. He won't have to gaurd Durant one on one in the NBA even though he kept him in front most of the time. Mozgov will run P&Rs to perfection and will run the floor like a gazelle so I think he will be productive for us. I see him as a starter next year if he works hard on his defense.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he's not that bad once he gets in position he cant be stopped now i havent seen him against Dwight but im just saying he's going be be a nice piece off the bench for us and he still has potential, i just hope D'Ant plays him consistently after watching him play he's seems like he gets better as he plays, i could see him starting at the by mid february-ish

He'll be used to intimdate in the middle, but don't expect him to be a Shack, Dirk, Kristick, Duncan, or a Kevin Mckale...

pick up a few important fouls here and there, grab a few boards and hammer anyone slashing thru the post is all you should expect from this guy.

Paul1355

All Star
Anyone watching this? Don't get ESPN Classic so I am watching on channelsurfing.net

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-fiba.html

So far dude got a foul in the first 45seconds, and he looks pretty raw right now-- kind of doofy, but HUGE. He's definitely a big boy and he's making effort around the boards and has pretty quick feet.

Stuff we already know basically, but check out the link if you don't have ESPN Classic.
Mozgov was a million times better than Sasha Kaun, the Russian starter. Team USA could not stop Mozgov and Mozgov showed skills on offense and on defense when he stuffed Rose with a master block, resulting in a bad call by the refs leading to Mozgov being benched with too many fouls.

Team USA squeeked out of this win. Russia could have easily won if Mozgov was not in foul trouble. I honestly beleive that Mozgov was the game changer for Russia. Everytime he was in Russia went on scoring runs and Tam USA was scared to drive teh basketball fear of being blocked and/or destroyed by Mozgov's strength.

Mozgov was like Shaq in some ways when in the post. I am really starting to love this guy (no homo).

He has the size and tools to be a good NBA center. He is still raw so he just needs proper coaching and a good PG.