Knicks Pros/Cons in Europe

Remix 37

Rookie
Link

Now that we are all pissed about losing to the European Champion Timberwolves, its necesary to see what went wrong, what went right and everything in between..This article sums up the tour and the twolves game. Something the article said was that we need our real starting five to play more often with eachother in the preseason so that we dont look discombobulated when the season starts. I think its true, let them play fast and play together..stop trying to showcase everyone

Remix 37

Rookie
could care less about these preseason games.

I'm just glad Eddy Curry didnt pose nude

U play as you practice..U practice as you play...

Everything counts...if not for the record books, it counts in the psychological dept..these knicks dont need a reason or excuse to be satisfied with losing..if you dont want to care about preseason, then go to MIAMI..nobody was in those stands..

Im not trying to be an a-hole but dont tell me u havent been dying to see this team in the preseason...we all were, and preseason or not everything counts

iJoe

Rotation player
Like the article said; considering how much we got out rebounded, shot horribly and turned the ball over, its pretty good that we lost only by 6 points.

You can never read too much into preseason games. Theres a reason why preseason never seems to translate into how the real season goes. You sometimes see odd preseason players go crazy and hit 35 points and then average 3 points in regulation.

We should be trying to win, yes. However, this is the best time to experiment and find the strengths and weaknesses of your team. This will translate into some losses, but in the end these games don't mean anything.

Remix 37

Rookie
Like the article said; considering how much we got out rebounded, shot horribly and turned the ball over, its pretty good that we lost only by 6 points.

You can never read too much into preseason games. Theres a reason why preseason never seems to translate into how the real season goes. You sometimes see odd preseason players go crazy and hit 35 points and then average 3 points in regulation.

We should be trying to win, yes. However, this is the best time to experiment and find the strengths and weaknesses of your team. This will translate into some losses, but in the end these games don't mean anything.

Agreed. I still dont think that we should fall into saying :its just presseason...if we want a contender we cant accept anything but perfection..not saying we need to be perfect, but if we dont want the players making excuses, we shouldnt start making excuses