2K11. what camera angle do you play?

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Hi folks,

I took dleivery of 2K11 here in England yesterday. I haven`t had time to play it properly yet but I was wondering what camera angle you all use when playing games?

I have been playing with the side on view but might change that so I was wondering what you guys like the best?

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
i like the drive camera, i play ALOT of the my player mode and the drive cam is closest to the turbo cam from my player. still be careful passing even if you can see the angles, flashy passing in 2k11 almost dosent exist (only gripe)

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`ve been trying Parametric, and I like that. I will try your suggestion next. So many of my passes become turn overs, but Mozgov is excellent at running the pick and roll.

The more I play this game the better it gets though. They have really made a great game.

Paul1355

All Star
Hi folks,

I took dleivery of 2K11 here in England yesterday. I haven`t had time to play it properly yet but I was wondering what camera angle you all use when playing games?

I have been playing with the side on view but might change that so I was wondering what you guys like the best?
I go with Broadcast most of the time, it just feels realistic since we all watch the games in that camera angle

If i am having a hard time with a team because of the angle, ill go with the 2k camera and zoom it up to 5.