Official Buying/Selling Knicks Tickets Thread

Scribbles

Rotation player
I think we should have a thread for those of us who either can't make it and want to sell their tickets or are looking for tickets. Its a bitch looking for tickets online.

I was in section 60 today. Really really digging those seats. Im looking for 2 tickets for either Wed. or Friday's game in that area.

Anyone got a pair of tickets they wanna sell? Im willing to go $150 for the deuce.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
really no way? i was in that same section what row were you in i was in row B the first 4 seats loll

Scribbles

Rotation player
:teeth: I guess you were in the row right ahead of me and my brother. My glasses fell into that aisle.

Hahah.....

Scribbles

Rotation player
LMAO Which one were you? What seat?

Wanna know something more funny, we're also Egyptian. Hahahaha....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmaoo no way thats hilarious i was sitting on the far end on the right, the one with the glasses

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea thats me loll. yea it really is. and bro those seats were sweet. when i go to a game im either sitting there or the level right above it loll

Scribbles

Rotation player
Im tryna get those seats or somewhere near there for me and my girl for Wed. preseason opener.

Can't find shit online.

I remember we were sitting in Row B at first and then when we moved back one row, I realized that Row C had the better angle. Haha... It was more elevated. When you're close to the aisle, its kinda annoying because people keep passing by right in front of your view.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I've bought a ticket for the Lakers game in february, so we can meet before and get some beers!!
I'll be in zone B4, don't know the seat yet.

skisloper

Starter
I think we should have a thread for those of us who either can't make it and want to sell their tickets or are looking for tickets. Its a bitch looking for tickets online.

I was in section 60 today. Really really digging those seats. Im looking for 2 tickets for either Wed. or Friday's game in that area.

Anyone got a pair of tickets they wanna sell? Im willing to go $150 for the deuce.

have @ tix in section 120 ( last row) I cannot use...
thet are 95 face....u can have the pair for 120

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
I got 2 seats sec 407 seats 7 and 8

Section 407 seats 7 and 8 I Want 100.00 for the Pair for WEDNESDAY vs boston let me know

ITS NOT LEVEL 60 BUT YOU IN THE BUILDING !!!!!!

Last edited:
2 Seats section 304 Row H seats 3 and 4

$56 face value.......will sell pretty much any game for face aside from the premium teams of course

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
Knicks fan in FL (unfortunately) coming up for a few weeks in December looking for tickets to any home game then. Can anyone help?

aldemar44

Rookie
Section 315 Row L

Unfortunately my work schedule changed this year so I am selling 2 tickets to every home game in section 315 Row L. Face value is $56 per seat. I can e-mail the tickets for free. Figured i'd just go to the games that don't sell so let me know if anyone is interested.

DT7

Rookie
Hey dudes, are any tickets available for the Knicks Lakers on Feb 11??

I bit the bullet and gonna fly over from Australia!! Now to find good seats...:crossfingers:

looking for tickets

I bought 6 tickets the other day in section 54 to the knicks-heat game for my younger brothers birthday because he is a huge knicks fan and when i got to the garden the they told me that the tickets were counterfeit and he was really upset.. if anyone is looking to sell tickets for a reasonable price please let me know. Thanks!

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Hi guys, anyone selling tickets for the Clippers game on Feb 9th?
I want a good seat, can I get one around 200USD??

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
I have 2 Seats in 407 Face Value for

I have 2 seats in sec 407 if your interested let me know I sell face to my K.O. Bretheren. 80.00 to any games except the Marqui games does are all sold out.