Knicksonline 2010-2011 GT Schedule

la2ny

Starter
Well then I call the 1st Knick Home Playoff Game ,That We Can Actually Win, in 11 years! GAME 3 at DA GAH-DEN!! the Chicago bulls vs your NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

jpz17

Starter
we should do a randomized ordered for playoffs though. forget about my previous statement. lol
we'll give rady a list of the people who want a game then we will have him put it in a randomize for us to determine exactly which game is which

I mean, we can do that if you guys think it is fair...

Opinions?

ps-Crazy and la2ny can IU get some of your favorite games for the rest of the season to do a thread on? If you want a game I have just leme know. I'm sure I can give up more than a few :D

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Looks like it'll pretty much be the 3 of us, so we may as well just rotate, and if someone else comes in, put them at the end of the rotation and continue along. Saves any back to backs or 1 person getting 1 thread per 10 games in a random system.

The threads I'll take for the remainder of the season are:

Clev march 4

Utah march 7

Indiana home and away

march 20 milwaukee

march 23 orlando

march 26 @ charlotte

Why the **** is quiggle doing this thread? He's not even a Knicks fan and he'll just post some provocative bullshit or not post a thread at all. Cut him out. I'll take that.

April 6/8/10 as the season closes.

Thanks very much.

Crazy

la2ny

Starter
Ok so heres what I have the rest of the season:

Feb.25 @ Cle.

Mar.9 @ Mem.

Mar.17 Mem.

Mar.25 Mil.

Mar.30 NJ

Apr.3 Cle.

Apr.5 Tor.

And im all for randomizing the playoffs between us. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ok so heres what I have the rest of the season:

Feb.25 @ Cle.

Mar.1 @ Orl.

Mar.9 @ Mem.

Mar.20 @ Mil.

Mar.25 Mil.

Mar.30 NJ

Apr.3 Cle.

Apr.5 Tor.

And im all for randomizing the playoffs between us. :thumbsup:

Already took the 2 in bold in the post directly above.

Any regular season games left? If not, I'm calling for a playoff game! I'm new here, but I'm pretty damn good @ making gameday threads and already have my youtbue video ready for a playoff game. You'll love it. Only hint is... I'm going back to the 90's with it baby!

Yeah, don't worry, the game isn't on until 10 tonight so we have plenty of time & la2ny is currently working on the gameday thread as we speak. I was gonna create one, but as I was doing it... I was like... Man, I cant compete with these dudes on here; you all do an outstanding job with the whole GD thread. Tonights a big game, TNT, should be a great one & I didn't wanna mess up the thread. I'll join the rotation next year & sorry for having you wait bro.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Yeah, don't worry, the game isn't on until 10 tonight so we have plenty of time & la2ny is currently working on the gameday thread as we speak. I was gonna create one, but as I was doing it... I was like... Man, I cant compete with these dudes on here; you all do an outstanding job with the whole GD thread. Tonights a big game, TNT, should be a great one & I didn't wanna mess up the thread. I'll join the rotation next year & sorry for having you wait bro.

Its all good man im just anxious as shit.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Did you boys get my PMs or what?

I won't be doing anymore threads until the first playoff game as shit here in Japan is ****ed up right now.