Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• it doesn't matter they're both good

• Total voters

WiL8000

Rotation player
Stackhouse and Webber are both injured. You have to ask, who is a better player, despite injuries.

JJtheKnick

Starter
stackhouse is healthy now he played most of the season. he played like normal but his #s were a lil down because he dident play as much because the coach is dumb. stackhouse is fin and webbers not.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
stackhouse is not a good shooter, hes a slasher type player and i dont really see where he can fit in the team with houston and tim thomas, if ur looking for this trade then they just shoulda kept sprewell, very similar players xcept spree is more healthy and plays better D, and in addition jjtheknick, why do u think everyone is a good shooter? lol

JJtheKnick

Starter
what? i never said that. i say stackhouse is a good shooter because his #s show it. he is a very good player and would help the knicks

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
yo for get stackhouse man ....dont get me wrong i hope we get him but if we trade kurt for him that means there will be another trade that will happen cause we not going to have allan houston who get paid 19 million coming off the bench .....if we get him i think isiah will trade stachhouse cause tim did a good job so it might be a 3 team trade

kevin

Benchwarmer
Easy choice for me I would much prefer Webber, we need a big man even if Webber isn't as healthy as he was, imagine how good he would be against the East. Whats the hardest competition Jermaine Oneal? I think thats the hardest opponent he would have to face, webber would definitly be an all star and average 20-23 points in the east. We already have Houston and and even if hes not healthy then Penny, then Demarr I don't see the need for Stackhouse.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
stackhouse can be great for this team just look at his #s

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jerry_stackhouse/index.html?nav=page

Putting up good numbers on a team doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be good for the Knicks. Look at Glen Rice. He always had good numbers but he just was able to produce in the Knicks' offense.

We really don't need Stackhouse here. We already have too much players playing his position. What we need is a decent PF

We should trade Kurt Thomas for Jerry Stackhouse and then trade Stackhouse including other players for Chris Webber. :hump:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
May God help the Knicks if we lose Kurt for Stackhouse.
Kurt's fifteen footer is money and everyone knows it.
Stack is full of injuries and the Knicks need productive help right away.