If Felton ends up being Duhon 2.0

If Felton still cant grasp the system by the trade deadline and is still saying "He Doesnt get it and he will probley be a slightly better version of Duhon" Then I have a trade Idea.

Spurs Get
Wilson Chandler
Knicks 2nd round pick from Boston

Nuggets get
Eddy Curry
Anthony Randolph
Raymond Felton
Kelena Azubukie
Knicks 2014 first round pick
Spurs 2011 first round Pick

Knicks get
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncy Billups
Nuggets 2nd rounder

Then our lineup would be

PG: Chauncy Billups
SG: Carmelo Anthony
SF: Danilo Gallinari
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Timofey Mozgov

Chauncy Billups is an amazing PG and would be great in this system. Hes a locker room Leader and a former Finals MVP. His contract expires in 2012 just like feltons did, so we could still get a max. He is also a veteran and can teach Douglas some thing so maybe when 2012 comes Douglas will be ready to be our starting PG.

We NEED Chris Paul. We can sell the farm for Melo but that's not going to get us far if we don't have someone to get them the ball. I'm not sure Felton is the guy to do that. What has been evident is, that in order for Mike to be successful, he needs a Point Guard with the skillset and savvy to to get there.

I just want Gallo/Randolph/Chandler/Felton to play up to their ability so we have some wiggle room for a trade for Paul.

Knicks get
PAUL

Hornets get
Gallo
Chandler
Randolph
Felton

Remix 37

Rookie
If Felton still cant grasp the system by the trade deadline and is still saying "He Doesnt get it and he will probley be a slightly better version of Duhon" Then I have a trade Idea.

Spurs Get
Wilson Chandler
Knicks 2nd round pick from Boston

Nuggets get
Eddy Curry
Anthony Randolph
Raymond Felton
Kelena Azubukie
Knicks 2014 first round pick
Spurs 2011 first round Pick

Knicks get
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncy Billups
Nuggets 2nd rounder

Then our lineup would be

PG: Chauncy Billups
SG: Carmelo Anthony
SF: Danilo Gallinari
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Timofey Mozgov

Chauncy Billups is an amazing PG and would be great in this system. Hes a locker room Leader and a former Finals MVP. His contract expires in 2012 just like feltons did, so we could still get a max. He is also a veteran and can teach Douglas some thing so maybe when 2012 comes Douglas will be ready to be our starting PG.

read this bro... http://tinyurl.com/2dlgpuu

Kiyaman

Legend
If Felton still cant grasp the system by the trade deadline and is still saying "He Doesnt get it and he will probley be a slightly better version of Duhon" .

Have u been watching any of the 4-0 Orlando Magic preseason games?
Duhon been averaging 24 mpg in the preseason, and started over Jameer Nelson in the 4th game for 30 minutes of playingtime.
Coach SVG coaches to his players best talents, Dantoni is not a NBA coach.
Making this thread into a "trade-thread", plus being clueless of the type of players u are trading for like all-defensive-guard Chuancy Billups who had Detroit changing headcoaches each season, would expose Dantoni to being FIRED within his first two weeks on the Knicks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
_______√ictory_______;138223 said:
We NEED Chris Paul. We can sell the farm for Melo but that's not going to get us far if we don't have someone to get them the ball. I'm not sure Felton is the guy to do that. What has been evident is, that in order for Mike to be successful, he needs a Point Guard with the skillset and savvy to to get there.

I just want Gallo/Randolph/Chandler/Felton to play up to their ability so we have some wiggle room for a trade for Paul.

Knicks get
PAUL

Hornets get
Gallo
Chandler
Randolph
Felton

thats way too much bro, i say we trade for melo more then anything Felton will be just fine with melo and amare

thats way too much bro, i say we trade for melo more then anything Felton will be just fine with melo and amare

you may think so, but paul is a top 5 player in the game, melo isn't. we can sign melo next off season if we deal all those guys for paul; we can't trade for paul after we trade for melo; and we won't be able to sign paul as a FA if we trade for melo either.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
_______√ictory_______;138236 said:
you may think so, but paul is a top 5 player in the game, melo isn't. we can sign melo next off season if we deal all those guys for paul; we can't trade for paul after we trade for melo; and we won't be able to sign paul as a FA if we trade for melo either.

true he is but were pretty much giving away all of our trading chips on that we could be patient and get paul for much less then the current asking price, same were doing with melo by mid season we'll get him and it'll be for much less then they want now

I agree. With TD and Felton at the point I’m not really concern. However, I did see many opportunities where Felton could have made some great passes but he settled for making tough shots. With time, I think he’ll realize his true role and not let the excitement of playing in MSG force him to make ill advised decisions. I’m sure with Mello and Stat on the floor those open passes that were going to Gallo will be made by Mello, in the least Mello has the ability to create his own shot and can switch back and forth with Wilson</ST1:p at the 2 and 3.

Above and beyond, Denver </ST1:pwill not let Mello walk away in FA, he’ll be dealt away soon. I don’t know why some people keep thinking he’ll be a FA, which would be the dumbest thing any GM or owner will let happen to their best player. Mello and the Knicks got them by the straps. I know Denver</ST1:p is watching our guys to see who/what will be included in the deal. I’ll be very surprise if Dolon lets <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City w:st=
<ST1
<ST1
<ST1
<ST1:pChandler</ST1:p</st1:City> go before Gallo, especially after seeing how both of them came into this pre-season. Besides, I'm almost positive Zeke is in Dolon's ear about <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pChandler</ST1:p</st1:City>. If <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pChandler</ST1:p</st1:City> didn’t have to worry about being traded, I’m positive his game will pick up even more. It’s obvious this is on his mind and it will definitely be a distraction, as it was last year. <ST1:p<st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City></ST1:p is just being spoiled sports right now by holding up progress because they know they will not be competitors.

Again, I’ll be very very surprise if Carmello stays <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pDenver </ST1:p</st1:City>just to walk away in FA. that makes no sense...at all.

Have u been watching any of the 4-0 Orlando Magic preseason games?
Duhon been averaging 24 mpg in the preseason, and started over Jameer Nelson in the 4th game for 30 minutes of playingtime.
Coach SVG coaches to his players best talents, Dantoni is not a NBA coach.
Making this thread into a "trade-thread", plus being clueless of the type of players u are trading for like all-defensive-guard Chuancy Billups who had Detroit changing headcoaches each season, would expose Dantoni to being FIRED within his first two weeks on the Knicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LrViaPq7M
Are you HONESTLY saying that a former Finals MVP and guy who averages 20ppg and 7 assists would be BAD for this team? A guy who brings Leadership and scoring and hustle would be BAD?

And that Duhound Is actually a starting NBA point guard and that our Olympic Gold Medal winning coach is an Idiot who couldnt see it?

D'Antoni got the best he could out of Duhon. D'Antoni actually LIKED Duhon.

Stan Van Gundy was just resting Nelson.
when Mike starts Randolph at the 4 on saturday to rest Amare, i doubt that means that Randolph is actually better then Amare or anywhere close to it.

true he is but were pretty much giving away all of our trading chips on that we could be patient and get paul for much less then the current asking price, same were doing with melo by mid season we'll get him and it'll be for much less then they want now

i can't see a scenario right now where we can land melo first than paul. i don't see it. one of the reason why we would need to deal all those guys is so the salaries match up, and we'd still have space to sign melo.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
There is no way New Orleans is trading Paul. If they even had the faintness idea of trading him they wouldn't have traded Collison. Some of you guys play way too much fantasy sports. Your ideas are not based in reality.

There is no way New Orleans is trading Paul. If they even had the faintness idea of trading him they wouldn't have traded Collison. Some of you guys play way too much fantasy sports. Your ideas are not based in reality.
I know! CP3 isnt coming!

This thread isnt about making a trade for CP3! CP3 is not coming anytime soon! CP3 is as far way as LeBron was in 08!

This thread is about Felton, Carmelo (Bareley), and Chauncy Billups.

The Question is if Felton is just a slightly better Duhon by Dec 15th, do you trade him in a deal for Melo to sweeten the deal and get back Chauncy Billups?

i love posts like these. so tell me, what exactly is discussed in sports forums?

you're right. paul never asked for a trade.

lol at this based on reality high horse bullshit.

I know! CP3 isnt coming!

This thread isnt about making a trade for CP3! CP3 is not coming anytime soon! CP3 is as far way as LeBron was in 08!

This thread is about Felton, Carmelo (Bareley), and Chauncy Billups.

The Question is if Felton is just a slightly better Duhon by Dec 15th, do you trade him in a deal for Melo to sweeten the deal and get back Chauncy Billups?

lol at slightly better than duhon. yeah slightly better than duhon is going to net us melo and denver's very own, chauncey billups.

Paul1355

All Star
Felton will never be Chris Duhon, end this nonesense right now....as Tommy Dee said "the comparison makes me want to puke" LOL