lakers r gonna stink

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
we dont know how they will play together yet. but if the do pass the ball to each other and if they do play like a team. WATCH OUT!

That's a lot of if's and based on T-Mac's past, he won't give up the ball, will make sure he gets his 30 points a game, and won't play any D against the two guards in the West.

JJtheKnick

Starter
soo look at shaq the heat trade half the team to get him based on his past. you cant question T-Mac skills he will play good. plus he wanted to go there why would he be a team player

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
soo look at shaq the heat trade half the team to get him based on his past. you cant question T-Mac skills he will play good. plus he wanted to go there why would he be a team player
He also wanted to leave the Raptors for the Magic, once upon a time, but that didn't make him a player, so forgive me, if I fail to see how this will be any different.

JJtheKnick

Starter
what do u mean when he went to the magic they went to the playoffs and had a 3-1 lead over a team i forget which but then they blew the lead. they still played like a team and made it to the playoffs

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
what do u mean when he went to the magic they went to the playoffs and had a 3-1 lead over a team i forget which but then they blew the lead. they still played like a team and made it to the playoffs
It was against the Pistons. But that has nothing to do with him being a team player, he proved in that series that he isn't a leader. He made some dumb comments saying how it was finally nice to get out of the first round, before the series was over, then the Pistons ended up beating them, and T-Mac couldn't even get one game against them, after those comments.

JJtheKnick

Starter
ask anyone at this site, there is no doubt of whats going to happen with houston. T-Mac and Yao will be such a improvment to that team.