Preseason: Knicks VS Nets

Toons

is the Bo$$
This game is running like a season game. Didnt see a thread, but this game should definitely have a thread to see what the season can be like

KNICKS

VS
NETS

Sage

Rotation player
Liking the defense so far, better than most of the pre season.

I'm starting to think I'd like to see Felton and Douglas both out there at times. I think the two of them could turn defense into some quick offence.

Knicks had a 12-1 run on at one stage when the 3 ball started to drop, down by 2 at the end of the 1st.

-EDIT-

Also, how awesome is Clyde Frazier's commentating. He's a classic.

Sage

Rotation player
The pace and the play the Knicks have shown in the past 5 minutes has been very nice. Defense turned into offence, movement without the ball and good ball movement for the open shot.

Excellent.

Sage

Rotation player
Felton just channelled AI on that assist to stat, awesome finish! 9th assist already for Felton.

So much for me trying not to get over excited over preseason.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Finally we see some chemistry. Albeit it is the preseason, but it is a relief to see glimpses of a full fledged up tempo attack with STAT leading the way (23 points in the first half)

KingCharles34

All Star
nice to see us sh*ttin on Shook dopeheadz and the Nets :)

nahhh brook is gettin his but Amare is a beast and Felton >>> Duhon

Those 2 things alone makes us a better team

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
The guards are playing and doing there job. I like this team when felton and douglas are having a ON night. I like the defense, players are doing there job tonight

Kiyaman

Legend
Halftime report
The Nets are a mess..... they dont look much better than the 12 win Nets.

Felton & Douglas seems to be our best tandem combination in the backcourt.
Amare is walking all over the Nets for 23 points in the first half.
Gallo came alive the final 5 minutes of the first half for 7 points.

KingCharles34

All Star
hahaha Amare just cant be stopped...if nothing else, its nice finally having a star player for the first time since Starbury in 06-07 (he played like an all star that year)

Gallo is actually posting and attacking the basket not getting the foul calls but it still is a good look for him

Starting Lineup should be
Felton
Douglas
Gallinari
Amare
Mozgov

best working lineup when on the court

Kiyaman

Legend
I forgot the Nets picked up PG-Farmers who brang the Nets back to a 1 point lead at the end of the 3rd. And scored 23 points in the 2nd half. Damn!
PG-Harris D.League performance will be on the trading-block ha ha ha
Our 3-guard lineup of Felton/Walker/Mason need alot of work.
I still like the Douglas/Felton backcourt tandem.
KNICK WIN
:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Who's clutch?

f5d9070433bf4c2b8541531ccc6d32d2.jpg