• Fukk u talkin bout kid? Felton aint the 2nd best

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Swagabury

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
Its safe to say Amare is the best, and its close enough to being safe enough to say that Felton is 2nd.

That leaves us with Chandler, Douglas, Gallo, Mosgov, Randolph, etc.

So who is it?

Toney Douglas easily because he changes the tempo with his hustle and defense. When he plays he plays with energy and heart and makes good decision and knows when to be selfish.

Also i think he is creeping up on Felton for that starting pg. Come this time next year we might not need Felton anymore

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I think it's too early to tell. If we are talking preseason performance I will go with TD. If we are talking about who will be the 3rd best by the end of the year it could be any of Gallo, AR, TD, Chandler or even Mozgov.

KingCharles34

All Star
Some good input so far...by the way, i forgot to mention that this doesnt include Kelenna Azubuike. He might actually be the 3rd best player on the team.

To me its between Chandler and Douglas. chandler proved last year he can average 15pts and 5rbs while being somewhat efficient. Douglas has proven so far this preseason that he can do what knicksfansince92 said....make a quick impact in a game with his defense and speed.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gallo's 2 , so that makes Felton third. Just give Gallo a chance when the REAL season starts. Remember last preseason? Gallo was awful. His shot would not fall in. Then when the regular season began he became known as a great shooter. Don't let the preseason dictate your opinion of him.

Paul1355

All Star
def goes in this order:
Amare
Felton
Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Mozgov
Fields
Turiaf
Randolph
Rautins
Mason
Williams
Azubuike would be 4th or 5th if healthy

Starks

Starter
def goes in this order:
Amare
Felton
Douglas
Chandler
Gallo
Mozgov
Fields
Turiaf
Randolph
Rautins
Mason
Williams
Azubuike would be 4th or 5th if healthy

Felton and Chandler over Gallo? Wish the rest of the league thought that. If that was the case Melo would have been here by now

Paul1355

All Star
Felton and Chandler over Gallo? Wish the rest of the league thought that. If that was the case Melo would have been here by now

Chandler plays better defense and is more consistent...Felton is def better dont even go there brother....Felton and Amare are the guys that make us play better...NOT Gallo

Until Gallo becomes a consistent shooter that expands his game, he will always be 4th option.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Chandler looks more polished and relaxed this preseason, and he gets my nod for 3rd best on Knicks. He has always had the physical ability the problem with him has been a low basketball IQ. If can get everything together he would be great for our team.

As for Gallinari, it seems like he forgot to play the game of basketball. A complete embarrassment when he tried to take ball to the basket. There was one instance vs Wizards were the opponent took the ball in mid out of his hands. Then Gallo tried to go by another Wizard and stumbled so stupidly. Gallo should not be in the starting lineup, but is expected as D'antoni is always playing his 'favorites'.

Ewing Post!

I say Chandler, love his length and defensive abilities.

Douglas would be 3A in my book to though with his lock down d and moxy on the court.

Gotta love the potential these two have on the defensive end.

Kiyaman

Legend
The preseason performance:

The best at PG? tie Felton/Douglas
at SG? tie Douglas/Fields
at SF? Wilson Chandler
at PF? Amare
at Center? Mozgov
Now we need to trade the rest of the players before the regular season start :thumbsup:

Who was the best consistent player on the Phoenix Suns last season?
Nash? Richardson? Hill? Amare?