A Prayer For The New York Knicks.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Dear Lord,

Please bless our New York Knicks and her fans. Please protect our players from injuries, keep them at their healthiest all regular season and by your will, the postseason. Please help us to a winning record and a playoff berth this year. We do not expect You to give that to us or make it easy but if this team shows that it wants it, give this team Your blessings. Us Knick fans are very loyal. We've suffered through abyssmal decade. Some of the things that happened in the Garden, Lord, I'm surprised You didn't burn the building down. We pray that You give us Knick fans some enjoyment this season as we watch our New York Knicks We pray for Defense and Rebounding. We want the Knicks to win many games this season. We hunger for a winner in our New York Knicks. We also pray that extra blessings come along our way this season that may help our goal to a championship in the very near future. Though we love the New York Knicks we keep You first. Amen.

GO KNICKS

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
amen to that--:crossfingers: lets go knicks :gony:

as the man himself Amar'e said on july, 5th- "the knicks are back"

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Knicks>Lord

As long as STAT stays healthy, we're in with a legit shot for 8th. The Gov is pretty pivotal as sar as dodging injuries goes as well.

Haha I dunno why I like this thread so much but I'm feeling it odee. 5 star thread.

And yeah I hope we finally dig ourselves out the basement we've been in for too long now.