Lebron new commerical..

Sage

Rotation player
I liked the miami vice bit. But.. I dunno, it's pretty emo isn't it. It's like the sort of thing someone would type up before closing their myspace account.

Haha I saw that side of it too. It can be viewed as someone whose so butthurt he makes a commerical about it. But I choose to believe he was telling his haters to **** off and he doesn't care what we (yes I'm a Lebron hater) think about him.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
blah blah blah blah blah. I'm am also a hater. I always thought of him as a whiner and a sore loser.

As for the commercial, don't hate it, mostly because it shows who he really is. When a franchise player leaves the team of course they are going to hate him. Lebron knows being on the Heat will destroy his legacy, maybe he never wanted to compete to be the greatest.

My hatred for him started his first year just because he didn't enter the dunk competition, and other reasons added on. To get some fans back, not me because I was never a fan, he needs to enter the dunk competition. I have to admit this is something I would like to see.

Paul1355

All Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB78rwlBsU8

Not a fan of his. Never was, but I gotta admit I liked this one.

It took balls, ill give him that...but he is still acting like a little kid and justifying his actions that were clearly stupid and childish to some degree.

He is challenging the haters instead of just eating it. Good for him, but I still hate him lol and when he blows the white smoke in Cleveland before the game, expect the boo's and many objects to fly his way.

Sage

Rotation player
Ah man.. I had decided I was gonna try and leave the whole LeBron thing alone, but as this thread got bumped for the South Park response, thought I'd post this one also