Game 1: NYK@TOR 10/27 7:00

jpz17

Starter
game is starting soon.... I'M PUMPED!!!!!!! THE KNICKS OFF SEASON IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage

Rotation player
We're getting smashed on the boards... Can't hope to win games if they give away 2nd and 3rd chances.

LeFlume

All Star
I love Ronny Turiaf. We need an energy guy of the bench. He brings energy every time he step on the floor. Perfect player to have off the bench.

KingCharles34

All Star
As far as rebounding goes....

Reggie Evans >>> The Knicks

I dont expect much from Mosgov for the next month or two...He definitely needs time but hes got potential

lol @ clyde gettin the white guys mixed up (Fields and gallo) :lol:

Felton >>> Chris Dufaggit

We GOT DEFENSE!!!! WE FINNA EAT GOOD THIS YEAR :gony:

Well ok, we gonna be aiight, borderline playoff team :smokin:

Im high as fukk :weed:

LeFlume

All Star
I like tha fact that we're getting open looks. Several shots have been uncontested. I just wish we could knock them down. But if we get open looks. It means we're playing well. We just show some bad shooting..

clumsy

Rotation player
Yah Raps are in for a long season....how many travels in a row can you get.

I guess Felton was saving his play for the regular season

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
The first week of the season, league pass is free, if you have cable/direct TV.

I have dish and it says it's not available in my area. League pass is a rip off, even tho I guess it's in the terms. Still stupid, Or should I say I'M STUPID for paying 110$ for this bullshttt. DISH NEEDS TO GET THERE MIND RIGHT. I can't even tell the score on these shtty streams.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Knicks looking feisty early and the Raptors look like one of the worst teams in the league.

We need to rebound better, though

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
As far as rebounding goes....

Reggie Evans >>> The Knicks

I dont expect much from Mosgov for the next month or two...He definitely needs time but hes got potential

lol @ clyde gettin the white guys mixed up (Fields and gallo) :lol:

Felton >>> Chris Dufaggit

We GOT DEFENSE!!!! WE FINNA EAT GOOD THIS YEAR :gony:

Well ok, we gonna be aiight, borderline playoff team :smokin:

Im high as fukk :weed:

Werdddd upppp *****aaa

LeFlume

All Star
We need to defend the top of they key. Raptors often get an open look. It's like we're giving them a freethrow...