NYK VS Boston SmellDicks.

LeFlume

All Star
I honestly think Gallo is a good guy but he just doesn't seem up to the pressure of being one of the guys on this team. While Chandler may not be the most passionate or intense, his cool calm demeanor this season has shown he has what it takes to be part of the Knicks future.

With that said I don't want to write him off just yet, while I may not think he is a future all-star he is obviously not playing at the level he was last year. The reason why Gallo is being featured and talked up is because his value holds the key to getting Melo. Factor in the fact he knows hes on the block and Gallo just looks real distracted and under pressure. He will pick up, but I think we can officially say that his ceiling is much lower than originally projected.

Well said. :agreed:

mafra

Legend
Whatever it is.... It's apparent... Gallinari will be a complete non-factor on most nights. Glenn Davis has a better jumper right now.

tiger0330

Legend
Either hes gonna develop into a penatrating finisher and develop better footwork on both sides or hes gonna be a scrub. He might go to another team and be ok as he gets older, But thats not gonna work for the Knicks. They need more out of that postion
Not sure he has the tools to be a penetrating finisher, maybe the answer is for him to use his height and develop a back to the basket game or put in some plays where he uses movement to get free coming off of screens. He takes a lot of 3s that are contested and he doesn't make them.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Not sure he has the tools to be a penetrating finisher, maybe the answer is for him to use his height and develop a back to the basket game or put in some plays where he uses movement to get free coming off of screens. He takes a lot of 3s that are contested and he doesn't make them.

Right on!!!!!!

mafra

Legend
Fields with almost 10 boards! Too bad.... If Gallo has 15-20 points tonight we have a shot to win this game.... But he's 0-6 from the field with 2 points, and thus we'll lose by 10.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Gallo is playing horribly so far... He really needs to pick it up -__- 2 points from our starting SF?! seriously?! What happened to the gallo from last season? anyway... Fields is looking great, I'm loving the gov and turiafs defense. They're putting in work. Doesn't look like we'll take this game...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gallo is playing horribly so far... He really needs to pick it up -__- 2 points from our starting SF?! seriously?! What happened to the gallo from last season? anyway... Fields is looking great, I'm loving the gov and turiafs defense. They're putting in work. Doesn't look like we'll take this game...

hes playing with a hurt wrist which is affecting his shot

Kiyaman

Legend
Big Baby is hurting us (physically)
Felton been playing scared all game so Shaq smacked him LOL :teeth:

Nets beat Kings, Favors vs Cousins = 2-0 Nets on the strength of rookie Favors

When are we going to call a time-out?
Fields for 3 :thumbsup:
Felton cant defend any of Boston guards ............

KBlack25

Starter
AGHHHHH Chandler clanks it with a chance to make it a one possession games. Hung tough against a top-flight Celtics team...

Just have to move forward.

mafra

Legend
I'm sick or moral victories, so I'm not going to praise them for effort (and say it was a good game). But, we hung with the best on a night we made plenty of mistakes.

We missed 9 free throws. Shot 33 pct from downtown. Gave up way too many offensive rebounds in the 4th.

But we broke the 100 point barrier (MIA couldn't do that in BOS).

The reason we lost this game is b/c Gallinari had 2 points (0-6 shooting).

In other words, if Gallo gives us 16 ppg... We're a top-6 team in the East. Yeah, I said it.

Bos brought their A-game tonight, after losing in CLE. The wanted to send a message to NY. We battled and never went away. We were just one scorer short.

Gallo and others blame the wrist. Fine. It's always something with the kid. Year 3 of this experiment and here we are...

We lose by 4... If Gallo has 10 points we win tonight's game.

Still, winning in BOS is a steal. NOt like we gave away a game we should've won.

Let's see how we handle back-2-back. If we come out and lose to POR.... major letdown. Go beat POR and prove something to us.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Gallo = useless
Too many missed FTs for this team, too many rebounds being given up to BOS

im already tired of looking at him play...get him the **** off the rotation if he's hurt please

this game there for the taking, but the pussy ass Knicks still arent good enough to win a winnable game

tiger0330

Legend
Gallo was benched by D'Ants at the end of the game, shows me that there is a possibility that we may see a new lineup if Gallo doesn't get it together soon. Let Wilson be the starting SF along with Landry at the 2.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Something is going on in Gallo's head. It's all mental right now. He's forcing it.

The whole team shot 9-27 from 3. That is flat out awful. We still need shooters.

And we were heavily outrebounded. If we get 5 more rebounds and shoot 40% from 3, we win that game easily.

As much as everyone hates Gallo, we need him. We need him to snap out of it to win games. It's crucial.