Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
nyk.gif

:fazer:
bos.gif

201010272028737126087.jpg

Key Match up: Every single one.
bfc2a2b1337246a5aa0668ce008d036e.jpg

Inparticular though, we need the Gov's size VS an enormous and heavy Boston front court. Felton + Douglas defence VS Rondo is paramount to a victory as well

Pushing in transition against Boston, IMO, is absolutely crucial. We can outrun this team at every spot bar PG. Boston loves to play the half court on both ends, and they excel when they play at their pace. FAGS!

f849300da5e0474abf390c66690fd8f0.jpg

Ronnie's input has to match or exceed what it did against Toronto as well. We need his persona to ignite the second unit - or the first depending on how quickly the Gov fouls out.

Fields, again, needs to bring it against Gay Allen. He's a lot bigger than Gay, and has to hit the boards as the extra man contesting for us.

We're outmatched virtually at every position defensively, and, as I say, will have to run through Boston.

Rely on jumpers and it's a loss.

STAT will need his complete game and 12-14 boards. Early fouls will decimate any hopes of putting away the Lords Of The Cock.

**** I hate Boston! All there machismo and dramatic poppy cock... Man...

This is an I hate Boston/game thread.

nba-basketball-kevin-garnett-paul-pierce-gay.jpg

We can beat em.. Cmon the Cavs without Lebitch did it.. We most definitely can..

We had better play hard tho. Cause you know Boston will come out mad after losing to Cleveland.

p0nder

Starter
yeah we are better then the cav's< so we CAN beat this team. They will be looking for a big win to get them going. You can expect them to come out hard, but i expect the new look knicks to play with a chip on their sholder.

We've got something to prove.

KingCharles34

All Star
6pycqv.jpg

Dude I was looking for the peg leg pic and NOTHING!!! What a classic.

i had that as a wallpaper on my computer for a real long time :lol:

I never saw that Pierce poo stain video, i always thought he looked like a smelly and dingy bum. I can just picture him chillin next to a dumpster with flies flyin around his hair :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
I said this in the other game thread but to me this game comes down to one thing: The Transition Game.

Despite the OP (which is a great thread Crazy8s, and I'm not tryin to dis), we will be outmatched in the size department no matter what. The key I think for us is to get this team running. Rondo can keep up, but Shaq/Perkins/Baby/KG on transition defense really opens up Amare for some open plays. We CAN run on this team, and to win I think we have to. If we run half court sets and settle for jumpers we will never win. They will frustrate us on defense and outrebound us by a lot.

The key to winning here is to let Felton run wild with Amare...God I wish AR was playing because he could thrive in the fast break transition offense. We don't get transition buckets, we lose, simple as that.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Fu*k Boston. I replayed the Cavs Game last night so I could watch them lose. I think the Knicks can get a win here. Amare will probably have a great game, Turiff's Defense is solid. Mozgov's defense sucks right now because he fouls to quick But if he dosent get into foul trouble early it will dramatically help us.

We need big nights from are guards on both ends of the floor and the Small foward has to show up and make plays to help this team win. Gallo has looked terrible so far IMO.

All this talk about gallo being are future makes me want to puke:barf:

iSaYughh

Starter
Holy Christ. That Garnett Pegleg pic is too ****ing funny. Lmao. He looks like such a muppet in it. Gold.

Let's do our part in putting the nail in these old fags' coffin and making their season a bust.

Who else would go crazy if Moz and STAT could go wild being led by a relentless Felton?

elcol

Rotation player
LETS ****ING GO! **** all of the celtics and **** brian scalabrine.
knicks better kill!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I said this in the other game thread but to me this game comes down to one thing: The Transition Game.

Despite the OP (which is a great thread Crazy8s, and I'm not tryin to dis), we will be outmatched in the size department no matter what. The key I think for us is to get this team running. Rondo can keep up, but Shaq/Perkins/Baby/KG on transition defense really opens up Amare for some open plays. We CAN run on this team, and to win I think we have to. If we run half court sets and settle for jumpers we will never win. They will frustrate us on defense and outrebound us by a lot.

The key to winning here is to let Felton run wild with Amare...God I wish AR was playing because he could thrive in the fast break transition offense. We don't get transition buckets, we lose, simple as that.

I pretty much said the same thing.

Kiyaman

Legend
After going to Toronto to get a road win our schedule gets rough, tough, with oponents two to three times better than the Raptors. So we better attack Boston twice as hard as the "LebronLess" Cavs did to take it to a crunchtime game. Doing this may give us the team-confidence we been looking for to gain chemistry for our upcoming Knick schedule.
@ Raptors- won
@ Boston
Portland .... Home Opener!
Orlando ..... 2nd home game
@ Chicago
Washington .... a must win game, after playing the Bulls the night before
Philly ..... 4th home game
@ Bucks
GSW ..... 5th home game
@ Minny
Houston ..... after our 6th home game we go on a road trip for 4 games vs
@Melo-Nuggets
@Tyreke-Kings
@Lee-GSW
@Blake-Clippers
Do u see us going on a 3 game win streak in our first 14 games?
Owner Dolan only cares about winning our home games (someone better whisper this to Dantoni).
:gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i see us going 9-6 in these games possibly even 10-5 if we could steal a win against one of the teams better then us. we get the right production and stuff during the game and we could very well be in real good shape early on

p0nder

Starter
i see a 4 or 5 game stretch there...

wash
philly
bucks
GSW
minny

...that we could get a streak out of.

The schedule isn't very forgiving to start the season, but that might just bring things together and make the guys play their toughest. We have a lot of guys that shine in the spotlight and under pressure. I think every home game should be a win for this team... after all, the knicks have the best "6th man" in the MSG crowd.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
After going to Toronto to get a road win our schedule gets rough, tough, with oponents two to three times better than the Raptors. So we better attack Boston twice as hard as the "LebronLess" Cavs did to take it to a crunchtime game. Doing this may give us the team-confidence we been looking for to gain chemistry for our upcoming Knick schedule.
@ Raptors- won
@ Boston
Portland .... Home Opener!
Orlando ..... 2nd home game
@ Chicago
Washington .... a must win game, after playing the Bulls the night before
Philly ..... 4th home game
@ Bucks
GSW ..... 5th home game
@ Minny
Houston ..... after our 6th home game we go on a road trip for 4 games vs
@Melo-Nuggets
@Tyreke-Kings
@Lee-GSW
@Blake-Clippers
Do u see us going on a 3 game win streak in our first 14 games?
Owner Dolan only cares about winning our home games (someone better whisper this to Dantoni).
:gony:

I know hey. It's got me freaking a portion.

Still, an upset is an upset. As long as we're not beaten by the underdog and Chandler maintains form/Gallo gets off the arc and to the line, we might come out of it, hopefully, at .500.