NYK VS Boston SmellDicks.

KingCharles34

All Star
ehh people are entitled to hate on Gallo if they want...

In my opinion, at this point you cant really make a strong case for him or against him. I think im gonna reserve my opinion for once the season is over.

At this point I would just say hes a streaky shooter that will sometimes look sharp in other areas but has no consistency to his game.

I think the posters on here that are hating on Gallo are only hating on him because some of the Fagginari's on this site hype him up to be the next Bird, or ok, Dirk.

And props to Mike D for benching Gallo last night, I respect that

I still feel how i think most of us feel about Chandler, he is good for us off the bench even though hes probably the 2nd or 3rd best player we got, we need his scoring/impact off the bench.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Notes

Fields has had two solid games. We got very lucky with him. Chandler has been excellent, but he should be driving more. I do not believe he ever went to the line. The defense has been much better than last year. We have had almost 10 blocks in each of the two games.

Gallinari is a mystery. He has been terrible. I do not believe he did a damn thing in the offseason to improve his play. You can not do much to increase speed, quickness or general "athleticism," but he should have improved his handle and he could have put on some muscle. He never seems to win a fight under the boards.

His shooting will come around and we need better shooting. Mason has not shown anything. I have been a Gallo fan, but I am disappointed and have very much lowered my view of his potential. I am afraid that he is the player we saw last year, not bad, but nothing to get excited about. I hope I am wrong, because we could really use an improved Gallo.

Whether he means to or not, he seems to be sabotaging his trade value.

LeFlume

All Star
Gallos trade value is falling faster than IT stocks on Wall Street. What looked like a great bargaining chip might be useless. :boohoo: