should knicks go after martin

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
i think martin is a good player and the knicks should try and top the nets deal to him. he would be a great player next to marbury.

WiL8000

Rotation player
We can't afford the salary Martin want's anyway. He's looking for a ton of money in free agency.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Knicks couldn't go after Martin even if they wanted to.
They are way over the salary cap and the only thing they have to work with is the 5 million exception. Martin wants way more than that, not to mention that every other team in the NBA gets the same exception to work with. I just hope the Knicks get lucky with this exception by handing someone a 6 year deal. But its going to be real hard when going against teams that have money under the cap to work with additional to the exception.

JJtheKnick

Starter
martin is not thats good with out kidd. most of his points come off kidds assests. with out him he is nothing!!!! :bat:

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
if they had a chance, which they dont, of course the yshould try to get him, hes clearly better than tim thomas, and is sadly...one of the better big men in the east, his defense and rebounding and dunks would def excite the crowd, hed also be a perfect compliment for steph, so yeah they should go after him, but i dont see it happening

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
if the knicks had the money to get him than the knicks should get him.....i dont like wat he did in the knicks series but he is a good player