Knicks @ Bulls GT - Nov 4

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
nyk.gif

chi.gif

amaremainps1008.jpg

Stats and facts head to head:

STAT has averaged 21.6 in his last 11 meetings with the Bulls - all while with Phoenix.

Rose, meanwhile, is averaging 27.3 points and shooting 60.3 percent in his last three games against the Knicks.

Deng also chipped in 22 points per game to help the Bulls to win three of four in last season?s series.

Chicago has also prevailed in 22 of the last 31 overall meetings.

Boozer is still out of the Bulls line up with Whackoffitis.

Anthony Randolph makes his debut.

Keys to a victory:

-Team defence and shot selection. Ball movement and playing well off the ball. Obviously.

-STAT needs to bring $100M worth of effort, smarts, ball movement and rebounding against the Bulls. His TOs will have to lessen in general, and it'll have to begin against Chicago.

-Gallo needs to get out of the toilet in virtually every aspect of his game. We need him to perform as of the summer league. Not holding on to too much hope.

-Felton will have his hands full against Rose. Rose will dominate offensively against Cpt. Ray, Ray will have to bring his own O to the court and fight through picks as best he can.

-Laundry Folds (COOLCLYDE) is playing exceptionally well, but if we can get some more offense from him even 3-4 more PPG, it'll be a blessing. Especially with Gallo stinking up the roster. Locking down Deng will be part of his duties, hope it goes well. Currently 3rd in scoring and 4th in rebounding among rookies.

-Toney D: If Douglas can bring some effective D against Rose and hold him from any form of fluidity throughout stages in the game, that's gonna be KEY. A good shooting and passing night won't hurt either.

-Role players "No Gov no Lov", Walker, Randolph, Turiaf and (hopefully he doesn't even get on the court) RMJr will have to bring D, intangibles, second efforts, rebounding and so on. Hopefully both Ronnie and The Gov wear down Noah and have a good game on the glass.

-If NY can maintain their league best 8+ BPG against Chicago, that'll have a very, very positive effect against Rose's penetration game.

1f7d86958df0414386e3018c32d91e6c.jpg

-Chandler needs to bring it again as well. His aggression on offense and versatility on D are crucial for the remaining 79 games. Shot selection, again, has to be crisp, timely and in sync with the offense.

KEY MATCH UP:

deng_0601201.jpg

Chandler VS Deng.

Rose is gonna get his. That's a given. But shutting down option 2 is paramount for victory. Chandler is stronger and more athletic. Bring your head to the game ,Willy, we're gonna need you.

66142c4c0dcfa710dc2e94440025a24e-getty-103895481nl031_portland_tra.jpg

Co-Captain Raymond Felton on Knicks chemistry in loss to Portland
.?We?re still getting used to each other, still trying to get that chemistry, but things didn?t go our way,? Felton said. ?It?s tough to lose a game like that.?

Things can go our way in this game. We have the pieces, all we need is each piece to communicate, do the hard work, hit the glass, bruise, cruise and we won't lose.

Still my prediction is a 13 point loss - 116 to 103 Chicago.

Last edited:

quiggle

Starter
it was cheap of Rose not to go out to New York to film the show but should be easy win for them tonight.

KingCharles34

All Star
Rose right now in my opinion is the best point guard in the NBA and Joakim Noah provides tough interior defense and rebounding

it looks like we're about to be 1-3 :(

Heres a look at what a Bulls fan said about this game a few days ago

THE KNICKS ARE UP NEXT...
IM ABOUT TO FAST FOR THE 2 DAYS JUST TO MAKE SURE IM READY FOR THIS FEAST.
:devil:
:evil:

We might be in trouble folks....then we got the Wizards coming up, another team thats probably better then us

We will need more then just a couple players contributing to win these games

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Rose right now in my opinion is the best point guard in the NBA and Joakim Noah provides tough interior defense and rebounding

We might be in trouble folks....then we got the Wizards coming up, another team thats probably better then us

Whoa there buddy let's not get carried away... They have an amazing up and comer in Wall, Blatche and maybe McGee but I wouldn't say they are a better TEAM then us.

petescud

Starter
I think tonights game is a lot closer then i'm reading here. These guys aren't Miami. Its like playing the Celtics again. We had a chance to win that game, and i believe we'll have a chance tonight....Knicks 100 - 98 Go NY GO

KingCharles34

All Star
Whoa there buddy let's not get carried away... They have an amazing up and comer in Wall, Blatche and maybe McGee but I wouldn't say they are a better TEAM then us.

I think their team is a little bit more complete then ours but if Randolph and Faginarri start playin better, i wouldnt quite say the skys the limit for us but we can easily be a playoff team

Pricey

Rotation player
took the day off work to watch it as it live into Australia!!!!!

looking fwd to seeing Randolph debut and hopefully Chandler can keep his form up and Amare can explode

elcol

Rotation player

the wizards are not better than us, nba power rankings, 2k11 rankings, anything. we won in summer league. they just aint that good, to hell with that game if we lose :mad:

KingCharles34

All Star
the wizards are not better than us, nba power rankings, 2k11 rankings, anything. we won in summer league. they just aint that good, to hell with that game if we lose :mad:

so that dont mean sh*t and u gonna bring up a summer league game?

neg rep for your homo and homer display

KingCharles34

All Star
This fukkin game is taking forever to start....fukk TNT its eight seventeen and this game still aint start yet....Im HEATED:mad:

But now its finally startin, time to get weeded :weed: :)

iJoe

Rotation player
Felton showing some defense and Gallo finally hitting an outside shot weee. I don't like how Amare is holding the ball so much, but this team looks still looks like it has a lot of room to grow which is a good thing.

I'm lookin forward to seein how AR does.

KingCharles34

All Star
WOW what a dunk by rose :shock2:

Felton and Swaginari playin good so far....

Amare needs to step up his defense but he does a nice job of passing out of the double team which is something that our last 2 low post options couldnt do (Randolph and curry). Z-Bo did good sometimes but he threw too many soft passes. With McFlurry, you knew as soon as he got doubled that he was gonna turn it over :eek:hboy:

smokes

Huge Member
Pretty nice game so far. Entertaining to say the least.

Good to see Gallo getting his rhythm back and Felton playing solid though I still think he settles for too many pullup 3's early on the clock.

Hope Amare gonna get it going later. Go Knicks! :gony:

iJoe

Rotation player
I really wish Chandler wouldn't throw up so many long distance 3s. Even though he made one, I think he should move the ball or take it to the rim a bit more. The ball seems to stagnate each time he holds onto it.

Amare still loves to watch the ball and not his man. His defense still needs a long way to go, but its still an improvement over last year.