true Knick who the team should bring back soon

quiggle

Starter
how often does he think about running the Knicks? 'Every single day of the week'

"I want to be on the float and I want to get my ring,"

"Desire or dream. I don't expect it. But knowing what I know about the game and the relationships that I have, I'm confident that if no crazy [stuff] happens, I think I can win in New York, and I think I was really close to winning in New York."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/columns/story?columnist=oconnor_ian&id=5766026

p0nder

Starter
"And I think about what Chuck Daly would tell me," Thomas said, "I know he's in heaven right now saying, 'Nooooo.'"

Listen to chuck.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Just another example of how full of himself Isiah is. He's completely out of his mind and completely full of crap. Nice revisionist history in that article too. How f*cking rude is it for him to essentially trash Donnie in the media the way he's been doing since this offseason. Total disrespect and a total scumbag.

There is no way in hell he should ever come back to the Knicks and you're a sucker if you're falling for his con-job. A total sucker. He's a con-man and a snake. Completely disregards the rules and others (e.g. see recruiting scandal last week). Not to mention a terrible GM. Donnie has already proven to be 10 times the GM Isiah is.

And his draft record isn't all it's cracked up to be. Really not any better than Donnie's.

Just another example of how full of himself Isiah is. He's completely out of his mind and completely full of crap. Nice revisionist history in that article too. How f*cking rude is it for him to essentially trash Donnie in the media the way he's been doing since this offseason. Total disrespect and a total scumbag.

There is no way in hell he should ever come back to the Knicks and you're a sucker if you're falling for his con-job. A total sucker. He's a con-man and a snake. Completely disregards the rules and others (e.g. see recruiting scandal last week). Not to mention a terrible GM. Donnie has already proven to be 10 times the GM Isiah is.

And his draft record isn't all it's cracked up to be. Really not any better than Donnie's.
I know!

Donnie may have passed on Brandon Jennings but Isiah passed on Rajon Rondo, Andrew Bynum, and in his trade for Eddy McFlurry cost us Joakim Noah!

iJoe

Rotation player
Seriously... what a delusional piece of **** He should go party with Jerome James and Eddy Curry. Just put Isiah between two buns and have them fight over it.

Theres a reason Donnie didn't want the Knicks to rehire Isiah. They're total opposites. Walsh is a realist who can admit to making mistakes but does a good job regardless. Isiah is delusional and will continue to sink any ship he gets put in charge of. Walsh worked his ass off to clear the mess Isiah made and no one should doubt who created that mess in the first place.

*edit for being dumb

Last edited:
Seriously... what a delusional piece of **** He should go party with Jerome James and Eddy Curry. Just put Isiah between two buns and have them fight over it.

Theres a reason Dolan didn't want the Knicks to rehire Isiah. They're total opposites. Dolan is a realist who can admit to making mistakes but does a good job regardless. Isiah is delusional and will continue to sink any ship he gets put in charge of. Dolan worked his ass off to clear the mess Isiah made and no one should doubt who created that mess in the first place.
Dont you mean Donnie not Dolan?

supercelo24

Rookie
"COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUG!...."

Rick%20James%202.jpg