Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

After a Nationally telivised battle, In which the Knicks were Victorius against there all time Rivals, The Chicago Bulls the Knicks look to take there winning momentum home as they square off against Break Out Rookie Star John wall and the Wizards. Its Knicks vs Wizards at the Garden on MSG tv and ESPN radio 1050 tonight at 7:30
New_York_Knicks_logo.png

VS

wizards.gif

Heres a look at our starting Line ups, Sponsered by knicksonline.com!

Washington Wizards

PG: John Wall
90794c_john_11032010.jpg

SG: Kirk Hinrich
hinrich.jpg

SF: Al Thorton
al-thornton.jpg

PF: Andray Blatche
Who-is-Andray-Blatche.jpg

C: Javale McGee
img.435793_t.jpg

Now your 2010-2011 New York Knicks!

At Point Guard Number 2 from the University of North Carolina,
Raymond Felton!
d4f7d517a8924bd491fd4a3ba6e34948.jpg

At SG from Stanford University, Number 6,
Landry Fields!
201010302222805715132.jpg

At SF, from Milan italy, Number 8, Danilooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Galllllinariiiiiii!!!!!!!
danilo_gallinari_main4.jpg

and now, at PF, from Orlando, Florida, 5 time All star, number 1, Amare Stoudemire!
amare-knicks-dunk-copy1.jpg

At Center, From some weird Country called Russia, The Soviet Slasher, the Moscow Maller, number 25, Timofey Mozgov!!!!!
3DA02F829F3A71659F6E0995F88C.jpg

Now its time for our Keys to the game! Sponsered by Mcdonalds! McRib is back!(Thats actually serious. Go get like 3 McRibs before you watch this game! They are back people im Dead serious. this isnt a joke. Go get one NOW, and 1 for later!....also maybe pick up maybe a crave case from white castle, a box of tacos from taco bell, and some soda...I will be at your house later.....)

1.Rebounding- We have been doing pretty well on Rebounding these past few games! lets try and keep it that way!

2.Shot Selection- Last night the reason we won is because we had good shot selection and our 3s were falling. Yah here that amare???? Your not LeBron/kobe! Stop taking 3s and fancy jump shots, Ok take a few jump shots but get inside damn it! same thing with Chandler, If the 3s dont fall, work your way inside.

3.Go go Gallinari!- there couldnt have been a better time for Gallo to break his shooting slump then against the bulls on National TV! If we can get what we got out of Gallo Last night we could blow out the Jizzards! (no Homo)

Our Featured match of the game is,

Raymond Felton (NYK)
and
Toney "teach me how to" Douglas(NYK)
vs
John Wall (WIZ)

Raymond needs to use his experiance and speed to be able to keep John Wall from taking over the game with his Energy and Enthusiasm, While Toney "Dougie" needs to use his recently learned NBA experiance, Energy, and Youthfullness to be able to come off the bench and score on Wall.

Tip offs tonight at 7:30!

NEW YORK CITY!

SAY
GO
NY
GO
NY
GO!

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i dunno which one is which but ill comment on this one and hopefully pave it for the rest of the fellas to follow suit.

first off sick thread bro, i love the pregame announcing thing you had going with the player introductions. Cant believe that hasnt been done yet hahaha. good ish.

secondly this game is a must win simply for confidence and chemistry reasons. players get going and roll off 2 wins and their first at home. this could set the tone for our upcoming stretch( though i think we set the tone for it last night )
Looking for a couple of things to see Gallo continue to find his stroke and have some sort of consistency. and for Amar'e to have his breakout game i feel bad for whoever is guarding him. Wall will give us troubles and it will be interesting to see when Douglas is in the game. since he's such a ball hawker and a pest on the defensive end.

we should win this one by a likable margin. maybe not in the 20's but ima say 11

Let's Go Knicks :gony:

Sorry, p0nder, Prince already made a game post here.

and Yeah I totally agree. like Amare said in the first game, we have to win the games were supposed to win and this is one of them. We have some very winnable games coming up and im hoping to make this one of them.

EDIT: im adding some Wall vs Felton and Gallinari stuff to the thread.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Im pissed. I have the sports pack from Directv, but they have started to blackout all the games on the local channels because of the NBA league pass bullshit. Pisses me off.

p0nder

Starter
I'm looking for a stream of this game as well. I think i'm spoiled after last nights beautiful win in HD.

No worries on which thread got the go ahead! it's all good!

GO KNICKS!

I think containing wall is the key to this game. Don't let him catch fire and we'll be in good position to win. I don't think they have the paint defense that the bulls have so i expect Amar'e to come out with the fire tonight. Felton needs to find him on the pick n roll! i mean it's got to start clicking at some point!

Gallo cooled off in the scond half but he didn't really see the ball and was more useful on the defensive end. I hope he comes out with intensity. I know he complained at half time of some discomfort in his wrist still, so hopefully that has been addressed and he'll have an even better night tonight.

This is a very important win for us! it should start us rolling. Looking at the schedule, this should be #2 in a 5 or 6 game stretch of wins.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
i want to see AR
we win for sure
Go Knicks

Exactly I want to see Randolph too. He should replace Mozgov, Mozgov looks so confused out there why rush him let him sit and watch the game for a year before you throw him out there. Get Tim out of the roation please.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Wizards refuse to play Wall vs Douglas in the SLG, the two went to battle in the preseason game. The battle is on between Wall vs Douglas.

I can not forget Wall breaking down Felton, and Mcgee blocking 6 shots on us, we will need Randolph help rebounding vs Wizards.

KingCharles34

All Star
Agent Zero aint playin? We finna eat good tonight my knicks fam
eating%20good.gif

Fields has gotta beast on that whitey kirk hinrich...wait a second....aint Fields white? :confused:

In the past we would lay an egg after a win vs a good team.. This is another team indeed tonight. Beat a team we're supposed to beat at HOME. Go KNICKS

KingCharles34

All Star
He probably will need some time to work on his timing so this is still a game that the team needs to expect to win....they gotta go out and take this.

But smh @ dudes sleepin on hibachi....hes still nice as fukk. They gonna be tough, some kids came at me because i said I think the Wizards are better then us but im just being reality. I could be wrong...but hinrich is a solid back up. Mcgee is a shotblockin machine, and Blatche is good too. And they got Josh Howard...I lost to them on 2k11 playin on allstar, i was heated :mad:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I predict a loss for the Knicks.

The Wizards are much improved, and the Knicks still lack the ability to stop point guards from laying the ball up at will.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see the Knicks winning this one.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ I know im waitin for this game right now too

I have a hard on right now (pause) I think its time to go to tubegalore and let a load out before the game (no homo)

*signs off*

Last edited: