Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Get Randolph outta there!

Anothony Randolph is on the court for 2 minutes and has turned the ball over twice committed two fouls and misses 3 shots and 2 free throws. Potential....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Felton is so much better then Duhon....I LOVE IT!!! Finally we have a real point guard again :gony:

agreed bro, were good at PG for our future at both the starting position and backup. Felton really coming through and making plays for others and himself, just a matter of time till he has that chemistry with STAT

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I don't know . . . where?

See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.

Is it me or is Dantoni really getting on the players now its like since evryone has bought into the system He is expecting his players to play well or he will bench them. I like what I'm seeing from him attitude wise now if he can draw up some damn plays