Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
This team is deep. For all those moaning about Walsh and D'Antoni you've been proved wrong. This team has upgraded interior defense, D'Antoni is taking advantage of the teams depth playing a ten man rotation, starting two rookies getting Chandler to come off the bench and is not having any personal problems so far as he has players buying into their role. While I may not be crazy about the uptempo offense and some questionable shot selection (I'm looking at you Randolph.) D'Antoni is maximizing the talent we have as this team has played solid in all 5 games we have never been blown out or quit like we did last year and the most amazing part is this is all while Amare and Gallo have been struggling. Kudos to Knicks Management for putting together a solid team.

Great post. I agree on all fronts

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
FElton-13pts 10ast 2 rb 1stl

Douglas-19pts 10rbs 5stl 3 rbs

Our back court is crazy

WOW. just wow. I'm getting scared because I'm really starting to believe in this team. You know what's funny, I started to feel good about this team with the way we played in Boston. Not getting blown out and almost pulling it out in the end like we did, really gave me confidence that this team had the ability to compete night in and night out

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
We closed out a 4th quarter lead....WE CLOSED OUT A 4TH QUARTER LEAD!!!!!!!!

Praiseeee Jesus folks im getting wasted tonight and my Knicks got me a win, I'm a happy guy.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Great win! Superb defense once again from the supposed Mike NoDantoni Knicks...:cool:

Yeah, 11 blocked shots + 11 steals is an incredible statistic. Great defense and great hustle. So much for the no defense D'Antoni Knicks. Leading the league in blocks and we got to be at the top in steals and forced turnovers.

But the best is that we beat a bad team by 21 points. The last 6 years the Knicks always followed a good game with a disappointing loss against a team they were supposed to beat.

Felton was starting to find Amare in the p-n-r. It will take more time before they are really gelling. But when they do.....watch out!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo who? Wilson Chandler!!!

Now I see why the Wizards refuse tp play PG-Wall vs Douglas in the SLG.
Since preseason Douglas is beasting 2-0 over rookie Wall.

I know a win over the Wizards is nothing big ........but if we keep this 9+ man
rotation and apply the same inside/outside game on 76ers & Bucks, we
may have a chance of winning both of those games (5-2). The Bucks &
76ers has been playing "only" one level above the Wizards this season.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I was at the game tonight... the Garden is finally full of KNICK fans again

...and soooo many beautiful women...

:gony:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
:boohoo:
I really cant wait untill we FIRE Damnphony.
We actually have Knick FANS that believe in this no-strategy bum coach.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: Please, you don't have the type of success D'ant has had without having strategy. The fact that you make that statemnt only highlights how blinded you are by hate. You are are negative hater and it's kinda sad that we can't fire you as a Knick fan.

Let's see...you hate on D'ant even though we are playing really good on both ends of the court, day dream about Earl Barron in a thong, long for Darko and wish we signed Tom "DNP Rose, Deng and Noah in the 4th" Thibodeau. Yea, your credibility is zero dude.

Almost every complaint about D'ant you have has been proven false.

Strong defense...check!
10 man rotation...check!
Playing rookies...check!
Benching Gallo when he was slumping...check!

It's almost like D'ant reads this forum and is going out of his way to prove how clueless you are! :cool:

elcol

Rotation player
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: Please, you don't have the type of success D'ant has had without having strategy. The fact that you make that statemnt only highlights how blinded you are by hate. You are are negative hater and it's kinda sad that we can't fire you as a Knick fan.

Let's see...you hate on D'ant even though we are playing really good on both ends of the court, day dream about Earl Barron in a thong, long for Darko and wish we signed Tom "DNP Rose, Deng and Noah in the 4th" Thibodeau. Yea, your credibility is zero dude.

Almost every complaint about D'ant you have has been proven false.

Strong defense...check!
10 man rotation...check!
Playing rookies...check!
Benching Gallo when he was slumping...check!

It's almost like D'ant reads this forum and is going out of his way to prove how clueless you are! :cool:

Amen. really, Amen. **** the haters!

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah, 11 blocked shots + 11 steals is an incredible statistic. Great defense and great hustle. So much for the no defense D'Antoni Knicks. Leading the league in blocks and we got to be at the top in steals and forced turnovers.

But the best is that we beat a bad team by 21 points. The last 6 years the Knicks always followed a good game with a disappointing loss against a team they were supposed to beat.

Felton was starting to find Amare in the p-n-r. It will take more time before they are really gelling. But when they do.....watch out!!

This is the number one reason why we have to FIRE Damnphony.
If he lower our 9+man rotation, or have a personal conflict with any
player this early in the season.......we are toast this season
Damnphony had nothing to do with the "MAN to MAN" Defense played by individual players tonight (get back at Mcgee's 6 blockshots).
We did not play or form a "TEAM-DEFENSE" tonight.
There is a difference between the two

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
sorry, i got distracted there....i would love to pound the sh*t outta tina cervasio right now. She'd be limpin for a week by the time im done with her

anyways i love what im seeing!!!! We lookin like were forreal right now,l we just gotta stay consistent and keep playin hard

just about done with my 2nd 40, time for some more :weed: :)

We scored 112 points without anyone scoring over 20, BALANCE :gony:

yo past that weed around player...haahahhah GO KNICKS

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Damnphony had nothing to do with the "MAN to MAN" Defense played by individual players tonight (get back at Mcgee's 6 blockshots).

More proof you are blinded by your own hate. Stop digging dude...

We played exceptional team defense drawing offensive fouls, helping weak side, multiple players contesting the same shot, closing out on the shooter, switching and doubling causing numerous turnovers.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

I feel sorry for you, Kiya. Good luck with that hate. Hope you enjoy it. I'm happy the Knicks are winning and playing well.

p0nder

Starter
bahahaha its funny reading the haters posts here. yeah we should fire d'antoni cause he showed he could close out the game on an 18-3 run, employ great defensive strategies and put away a team in the 4th.

yes, being 3-2 is so terrible.. we NEED to fire him guys we just nnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd to.

i'm kinda drunk after watchin' the game with my lady tonight. so much fun watchin the knicks kick ass for a change. this is freshhhh

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Yea kiya you need to stop. Undoubtedly, w the right players, Coach's system and style plain works.

When you have crap, like we did last year and the year before, you get crap. Mike D'antoni is a good coach, but he couldn't overcome those bad teams we had. This is so simple.

We were rebuilding (what don't you get about this). Now we're just building. This team has promise.

KBlack25

Starter

Let me get this straight. When this team last year wasn't playing defense, and people like me, Trillion, a few others said that was a product of the team not being good defensive players. And YOU KIYAMAN said that a good defensive coach would teach the team defense, REGARDLESS of the personnel.

Then, this year, when we are playing good defense, it is 100% to do with the personnel 0% to do with D'Antoni, the personnel on the squad (which is what people like me said from the get go...).

So either you were lying about your opinion then or are lying about your opinion now, either way you want to put it.

Fact is, those of us that said it was the personnel that made us a bad defensive team last year and in year's past are clearly being proven right. Kiya wants to be right so bad he just makes up things to make D'Antoni look horrible. If we won the finals this year Kiya would be mad that we didn't sweep. Just admit it Kiya: you were wrong. It's okay. Nobody will think less of you. In fact, what you are doing now, clearly lying and making up truths to defend your inane and incorrect commentary and predictions from the past makes everyone (including myself) lose respect for you by the instant.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Great overall game, they ended strong and played terrific. Hope it continues, i think the Knicks can get a good win streak going. I'm seeing improvements in every game, Amare may have troubles at time but makes up for it in other ways. The game was won with some flashy plays on defense and offense.
Lets go Knicks!!!!!!!!:gony:

CoolClyde

Tony Chill Douglas

Tony Chill Douglas = #1 reason Knicks are turning it around. defense + offense = winning combination.
Gallipini hitting shots. 2nd game no greasy hair!
Turrifiaf is GRRRRREAT! the shot blocker Knicks needed!
Sky Walker busting moves!!
Feltip getting better all the time with 10 dimes.
Moscow - more minutes, signs of excellence

SOOO happy Duhound is gone
not missing DLEE at all!

pass that weed, son... chandler!

woo hoo!
:beer: