Carter wants out of Toronto

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Vince Carter apparently has asked the Toronto Raptors to trade him, ESPN's David Aldridge reported Thursday.

According to a league source, Carter is not happy with the recent appointment of Rob Babcock as the team's new general manager nor with the team's selection of Rafael Arajuo with the No. 8 pick in last month's NBA draft.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1832996

JJtheKnick

Starter
if carter wants to leave i say trade him. try to get the best you can get because vinces injurys are going to get the best of him soon.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I've heard people talking about him coming to the Knicks. I don't think that will happen because Carter also hates Lenny Wilkens.

newmove

Rotation player
As for me Carter needs to go west. More competition there so it'll help him to develop even more. Rite now he's awesome at dunking and his jumpshot, dribble and passing are far from being great. He needs to develop all-around. Look at Houston, Spree and all the other tallented SG's and SF's in the league. They got it all. Carter's mainly a dunker, not an all around player. Even his cousin Tracy is better all-around.
I wish we could get Spreee back on the team.