Vince Carter Deal?

jayp

Benchwarmer
i agree.. JCraw is a better fit for us.. he can play both guard positions which eases both houstons and marburys minutes.. Damp may be old but he still has 3-4 more years of banging left.. he is a big body and a defensive presence in the paint.. also there arent that much big men up for grabs right now..

newmove

Rotation player
jayp said:
i agree.. JCraw is a better fit for us.. he can play both guard positions which eases both houstons and marburys minutes.. Damp may be old but he still has 3-4 more years of banging left.. he is a big body and a defensive presence in the paint.. also there arent that much big men up for grabs right now..
Amen! Could'n been said any better!
Case closed. :hoops:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Hey this is my old post re-surfacing! :hump:

If we get Vince; we won't get Crawford.

I rather Crawford because he is younger and isn't injury prone like Carter.

But if it's:

Houston for Vince;

Tim Thomas for Vince;

AH and TT for Vince;

KT, TT, AH for Vince;

I'd do it ! :hump: :hump: :hump:

newmove

Rotation player
nycefnl said:
If we get Vince; we won't get Crawford.
Absolutely.
nycefnl said:
I rather Crawford because he is younger and isn't injury prone like Carter.
Agree here too.
nycefnl said:
Houston for Vince;
I'd go for it as well.
nycefnl said:
Tim Thomas for Vince;
Yeah, that's nice too. I'm with you here.
nycefnl said:
AH and TT for Vince;
Toronto should've given us some draft pick in addition... TT and Allan makes a great duo, don't forget about it.
nycefnl said:
KT, TT, AH for Vince;
No way! Three starters for injuried "half man - half a season" Vince?! No way!
I'd go for it if it was KT, TT, AH 4 VC, Bosh.

JJtheKnick

Starter
vince is a great player but he is not built to play a whole season. he always gets hurt. but i would still make a trade for carter and this is the only one. allen for vince. thats the only trade i would do for him. i probably not going to happen though.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
no matter what we think of Carter's game, there's no doubt that he's a significant upgrade over Tim Thomas!

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
IF the Knicks could get rid of Houston in this process, then I would jump on it, just to get rid of Al's contract. Even though Vince is exciting and will fill the Garden, he is 1/2 man, 1/2 season. He will be hurt half the year and for that half, then who is going to lead? Marbury did it last season, but some of the teammates he had would be gone, if such a trade was to happen. Vince is the second coming of Grant Hill. If I were the Knicks I would get restraining orders on VC and Walker to keep the away. Get Crawford and Dampier and yall should be fine.

JJtheKnick

Starter
no matter what we think of Carter's game, there's no doubt that he's a significant upgrade over Tim Thomas!

thats true but what if we dont get crawford and houston starts and what happen if houston gets injured. then what would happen if vince goes down. this team will be a day to day team. and if all this happened our line up.

PG-marbury
SG-anderson
SF-Hardaway
PF-K. thomes(?)
C-Mohammed

this is not even a playoff team.............

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
thats true but what if we dont get crawford and houston starts and what happen if houston gets injured. then what would happen if vince goes down. this team will be a day to day team. and if all this happened our line up.

PG-marbury
SG-anderson
SF-Hardaway
PF-K. thomes(?)
C-Mohammed

this is not even a playoff team.............

Well if we don't get Crawford, then we might need to get Walker and or Carter to be a viable contender.