When will Dolan threaten to fire D'antoni?

KingCharles34

All Star
You are a Marbury supporter that is your record... bring up a single post of mine where I say something outrageous or don't back it up logically. Your a clown, the fact you give everybody's thread 1 star and neg reps (punk moves) cuz they make you feel stupid attests that you sir are the angry hater. I didn't even address you, ya starbury homer... you fired at me first. You didn't expect me to fire back and expose you as a troll and a crybaby? Thats YOUR record and I never said the bucks were "god awful," you don't read do you? Sorry to everybody else for wasting your time as other than this moron most people on here are reasonable people and I am not fond of putting others down.

Why aint u fond of puttin others down? did u get picked on as a kid? BleedOrange&Blue was the kid at school that only the bullies payed attention to. I bet they used put u up against the lockers and steal your lunch money. If u ever did time you'd be gettin raped real fast

You got 96 posts and u usually write a sentence or two...that doesnt leave alotta room for error. All u do is c/s other posters and suck them off.

Go back 5 pages, see how many threads have one stars. I only give one stars to threads that deserve it. And its not personal against the threadstarter. Have a sense of humor blue, you cant be uptight all your life. You gonna fukk around and get IBS one of these days

I didnt fire at u first. I posted in my starbury thread and u thought it would be funny if u posted in my Starbury-Boston thread that i upped. If u gonna get all uptight dont bother with other posters. Some of us dont get offended on the internet, or in real life. Re-read your "outrageous" post breh

Funniest Thread Ever! Whatever happened to team Starbury (I left the forums in the middle of the "Starbury Wars".) This awesome bunch also said that Jamal Crawford was a horrible player (went on to become sixth man of the year.) Stephon Marbury will go down as one of the worst cases of wasted talent and inflated ego. He had all the tools and off the court he has been tremendous in helping out the less fortunate with his Starbury clothing Line. I don't feel bad for him at all as he is RICH and he has been successful off the court. But clearly he was not meant to be a "Professional" basketball player as he is just plain dumb. As for those who believed he was any good on Boston or now in China, you guys are delusional and in need of serious help while you continue to ride his dick like an MSG intern to this day...lol R.I.P. Stephon Marbury and all your brain dead supporters you will not be missed.

Now tell me you aint being serious....I can just feel the hate and anger that was in you when u wrote this.

Tell me you aint being serious :confused:

If you are serious, pm me and ill try to help you. Just tell me where u live at, ill see if i can find u a good psychiatrist.

I myself who has been an avid Mike D supporter since his days with the suns, have to agree with this thread

buttttttt

one thing is clear

felton is not a premeir point guard in this league, and Mike D's coaching style is only effective with a legitimate star caliber poing guard.

WIth that being said, The offense needs to find a new facilitator some how some way,I dont know where it will come from, but this team needs a new pg, and I know we just signed felton

but he is not good enough to run this offense based on how young this team is

Either Mike D has to change his plan in driving and shooting 30 threes a game, or we have to find a pg who can get into the paint and controlt he rest of the team

its like they are all individually trying to shoot their way in or out of a game.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Why aint u fond of puttin others down? did u get picked on as a kid? BleedOrange&Blue was the kid at school that only the bullies payed attention to. I bet they used put u up against the lockers and steal your lunch money. If u ever did time you'd be gettin raped real fast

You got 96 posts and u usually write a sentence or two...that doesnt leave alotta room for error. All u do is c/s other posters and suck them off.

Go back 5 pages, see how many threads have one stars. I only give one stars to threads that deserve it. And its not personal against the threadstarter. Have a sense of humor blue, you cant be uptight all your life. You gonna fukk around and get IBS one of these days

I didnt fire at u first. I posted in my starbury thread and u thought it would be funny if u posted in my Starbury-Boston thread that i upped. If u gonna get all uptight dont bother with other posters. Some of us dont get offended on the internet, or in real life. Re-read your "outrageous" post breh

Now tell me you aint being serious....I can just feel the hate and anger that was in you when u wrote this.

Tell me you aint being serious :confused:

If you are serious, pm me and ill try to help you. Just tell me where u live at, ill see if i can find u a good psychiatrist.

Where to start??

1. I don't like putting other people down cause i strive to be a decent human being.
2. My posts are usually detailed and thorough not like yours which tend to be filled with unfounded opinions and slanders
3. U can;t find anything I said cause I try and think before i post.

4. I c/s posters? If anything i go after a lot of them including yours.. your the one sucking metrocard and other team starbury losers... I make it a point to think for myself.
5. Take your own advice about being uptight all you have done is flamed and looked like a school girl who got dumped.
6. All I did was mock team Starbury (as they need to be everytime they creep up to show their faces on this site.) and you have a heart attack and attack me...lol
7. Yeah i totally hate Starbury... I got his shoes and I always wished him well, its the people who defend him and are delusional that i could care less for.
8. Whats "outrageous" is that your allowed to have an opinion and I have to waste my time eradicating the B.S. you put up here.

Just admit defeat already, what a sore loserbury you are....

KingCharles34

All Star
Where to start??

1. I don't like putting other people down cause i strive to be a decent human being.
2. My posts are usually detailed and thorough not like yours which tend to be filled with unfounded opinions and slanders
3. U can;t find anything I said cause I try and think before i post.

4. I c/s posters? If anything i go after a lot of them including yours.. your the one sucking metrocard and other team starbury losers... I make it a point to think for myself.
5. Take your own advice about being uptight all you have done is flamed and looked like a school girl who got dumped.
6. All I did was mock team Starbury (as they need to be everytime they creep up to show their faces on this site.) and you have a heart attack and attack me...lol
7. Yeah i totally hate Starbury... I got his shoes and I always wished him well, its the people who defend him and are delusional that i could care less for.
8. Whats "outrageous" is that your allowed to have an opinion and I have to waste my time eradicating the B.S. you put up here.

Just admit defeat already, what a sore loserbury you are....

You take things too seriously...your spending all this time, responding to me, trying to act innocent. You failed to address the post of yours that i copied and pasted. I would describe that post as childish. Its the manner that u did it in, dont u see you come off as being uptight and stressed. When i hate, most the time im just playin around. But your serious, you dont play. And thats how u get IBS. what do u walk around all day with a :l face all day? Do u ever smile or frown? (most likely the second)

You hate Starbury just because of some basketball fans on an internet forum? :lol:

I actually got proof that u aint lying

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50091#post50091

I agree with you MSG. This is some bullcrap. If there was anyone to blame for this season it's Isiah Thomas and Eddy Curry. In order to cover his ass this piece of crap scapegoating Marbury. If you want to talk about distractions to the team. Hows about the whole sexual harassment scandal. ISIAH IS A SEX OFFENDER and the chick he harassed was UGLY (Just another reason why i don't trust his evaluations). Where does he get the balls to figure Marbury was bringing the team down.
Secondly when Marbury was lost his mentor and his aunt and his father in such a short span. I don't blame marbury for telling isiah to piss off after he wanted to take him out of the starting lineup and essentially place blame on him for a shaky start. Dolan and Isiah need to Die... slowly and painfully like this Season has felt.

This is just sad. If your gonna try to look bigger and older, be careful not to contradict yourself in the process.

And if u dont like puttin others down....lets just review this

The Scumtics wish they offered Starbury more money

Starbury >>> Nate the Fake

Obviously i know his time has passed, if you do read as well as you say you do you should be able to read between the lines. Some of my posts from the past about Starbury differ from what I say in my game threads or other threads. Im admitting that sometimes I "shock post" when it comes to Starbury. It was obvious with an older thread like that I was bringing it up to laugh about old times

But then you go in that thread lookin like :mad: and say this

Funniest Thread Ever! Whatever happened to team Starbury (I left the forums in the middle of the "Starbury Wars".) This awesome bunch also said that Jamal Crawford was a horrible player (went on to become sixth man of the year.) Stephon Marbury will go down as one of the worst cases of wasted talent and inflated ego. He had all the tools and off the court he has been tremendous in helping out the less fortunate with his Starbury clothing Line. I don't feel bad for him at all as he is RICH and he has been successful off the court. But clearly he was not meant to be a "Professional" basketball player as he is just plain dumb. As for those who believed he was any good on Boston or now in China, you guys are delusional and in need of serious help while you continue to ride his dick like an MSG intern to this day...lol R.I.P. Stephon Marbury and all your brain dead supporters you will not be missed.

Brain dead supporters...

hmmmm lets see.....

Do I care at all that you put me down by calling me a brain dead supporter? (yes i do still support Marbury and hope for the best for him)

hmmm Do I care?

No.

But if your striving to be a decent human being and you like puttin people down, try harder.

You come across as something your not.

Now to be fair, i did review some of your past work and I agree with u on some things. For whatever reason, you still have anger in you towards "Team Starbury." But if getting angry and disliking a player because of the internet is your thing, do you. Imma do me

*edit*

Lets not forget, it was you that brought my name up in this thread...why not just leave it one thread? A decent human being wouldnt be going around talking foul about me in other threads. I bet you were hoping i wouldnt see that u posted about me in here.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
I myself who has been an avid Mike D supporter since his days with the suns, have to agree with this thread

buttttttt

one thing is clear

felton is not a premeir point guard in this league, and Mike D's coaching style is only effective with a legitimate star caliber poing guard.

WIth that being said, The offense needs to find a new facilitator some how some way,I dont know where it will come from, but this team needs a new pg, and I know we just signed felton

but he is not good enough to run this offense based on how young this team is

Either Mike D has to change his plan in driving and shooting 30 threes a game, or we have to find a pg who can get into the paint and controlt he rest of the team

its like they are all individually trying to shoot their way in or out of a game.

Great points. I was hoping our Cock would step it up in this regard:

We heard so much about his:

Awareness
IQ
Court vision
Passing

A "point forward" type.

Eh. I guess he, and we, have bigger fish to fry with Gallo than him bailing out our facilitator-deficient team.

That aside:

STEVE NASH WASNT LEGEND OR ELITE.

Before d'ant, he was a borderline allstar. D'ant took him to borderline/shoe-in hof.

I agree we may need more than Felton. But I think Felton is good ENOUGH...providing we can get complimentary aid by way of Gallo/pt forward, etc.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
You take things too seriously...your spending all this time, responding to me, trying to act innocent. You failed to address the post of yours that i copied and pasted. I would describe that post as childish. Its the manner that u did it in, dont u see you come off as being uptight and stressed. When i hate, most the time im just playin around. But your serious, you dont play. And thats how u get IBS. what do u walk around all day with a :l face all day? Do u ever smile or frown? (most likely the second)

You hate Starbury just because of some basketball fans on an internet forum? :lol:

I actually got proof that u aint lying

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50091#post50091

This is just sad. If your gonna try to look bigger and older, be careful not to contradict yourself in the process.

And if u dont like puttin others down....lets just review this

Obviously i know his time has passed, if you do read as well as you say you do you should be able to read between the lines. Some of my posts from the past about Starbury differ from what I say in my game threads or other threads. Im admitting that sometimes I "shock post" when it comes to Starbury. It was obvious with an older thread like that I was bringing it up to laugh about old times

But then you go in that thread lookin like :mad: and say this

Brain dead supporters...

hmmmm lets see.....

Do I care at all that you put me down by calling me a brain dead supporter? (yes i do still support Marbury and hope for the best for him)

hmmm Do I care?

No.

But if your striving to be a decent human being and you like puttin people down, try harder.

You come across as something your not.

Now to be fair, i did review some of your past work and I agree with u on some things. For whatever reason, you still have anger in you towards "Team Starbury." But if getting angry and disliking a player because of the internet is your thing, do you. Imma do me

*edit*

Lets not forget, it was you that brought my name up in this thread...why not just leave it one thread? A decent human being wouldnt be going around talking foul about me in other threads. I bet you were hoping i wouldnt see that u posted about me in here.

hahaha your posts amuse me as you always seem to be misunderstand what I have said or try to manipulate my words by taking them outta context. When i made that post some 2 years ago mind you I was defensing Starbury because he was being treated like crap, AGAIN I do not hate Starbury....lol On the other hand I can't argue with someone dumb as $hit with short term memory issues I think I have accomplished my job of exposing you as an illiterate wanksta with zero credibility. R.I.P. KingStarbury ...lol

hahaha your posts amuse me as you always seem to be misunderstand what I have said or try to manipulate my words by taking them outta context. When i made that post some 2 years ago mind you I was defensing Starbury because he was being treated like crap, AGAIN I do not hate Starbury....lol On the other hand I can't argue with someone dumb as $hit with short term memory issues I think I have accomplished my job of exposing you as an illiterate wanksta with zero credibility. R.I.P. KingStarbury ...lol

and another thing

and another thing
and another thingggggg

when are we going to stop starting the worst Starting center in the NBA

mozgov

and when are we going to stop starting the worst shooting guard to start in the nba

fields

I am sorry
but it makes no sense

these two players should be buried deep on the bench

as much as i love fields

and I love mozgof neither one of them are better than douglas and chandler and randolph

the starters should be

felton, douglas, chandler, randolph, amare

with

mozgof
gallo
fields
turiaf
mason jr

coming off the bench

end of story.

MIKE D

gets an epic fail for starting two rookies.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah the Philly loss sucked especially when they didn't even have Iggy but remember this is a YOUNG team and it's early season it's gonna take time before we are consistent enough to EXPECT to beat any team that's worse than us on paper.

Milwaukee could finish this season higher than us most likely so that's not a god awful team by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm no D'antoni supporter but all these threads/posts calling for Coach to be fired, Amare sucks, Gallo needs to go to D-League makes me think some posters here have some issues... Premature issues :lol:

Kiyaman

Legend
Enough is enough ..... Fire Dantoni n get it over with.

I been waiting patiently to put Herb Williams in the interim-coach seat.
I want to see what Herb has learned from being the top assistant coach
for 8 or 9 years, under 5 different headcoaches.
Herb Williams has done nothing as our top assistant headcoach throughout
the Isiah & Walsh tour.
Will Herb recruit JVG & Co. to his staff to remain the headcoach?

KingCharles34

All Star

exposing haterburys used to be a daily routine for me a few years ago

it felt good to do it again...

but I'd prefer to debate about something relevant at this point

We got a game right now, time to light that weed up and watch our team...well, probably lose :(

and another thing

and another thing
and another thingggggg

when are we going to stop starting the worst Starting center in the NBA

mozgov

and when are we going to stop starting the worst shooting guard to start in the nba

fields

I am sorry
but it makes no sense

these two players should be buried deep on the bench

as much as i love fields

and I love mozgof neither one of them are better than douglas and chandler and randolph

the starters should be

felton, douglas, chandler, randolph, amare

with

mozgof
gallo
fields
turiaf
mason jr

coming off the bench

end of story.

MIKE D

gets an epic fail for starting two rookies.

I like your idea more then what Dantoni is doing with Chandler at PF and Amare at center. I agree with your post and what you said about Mosgov and Fields

The decline in sports comes from supporting the wrong pieces on the team. What is more important, the players or the coach? Who do fans go to see play, the ballers or the coach? When the team is not playing well or not, who is at fault, the players or the coach? The coach is a nice piece to a team, but unfairly, is often always giving more credit then the players...who are actually the ones doing all the work.

When you take away the coach, the players will automatically feel each other out and play to each other strengths. The coach needs to understand this fundamental concept and stop trying to force his style and adapt to what he has. He is an arrogant stubborn weak minded coach that thinks tossing up consistent-inconsistent jump shots with out playing defense will get him the bling bling.

Why must we keep making excuses for weak coaching? This coach uses his players in the wrong positions at the most inopportune times. Are people blind or just blindly optimistic? Most fans are noticing it, but the coach refuses to acknowledge and/or respect it and chooses to steadily stay on the course to failure. He has been giving too many opportunities, too much time, and too many excuses?no one wants to pay to see failure. I have a serious issue with wasting my funds on crap.

<O:p
I see the heart and hustle in the players but I also see confusion more than anything. Stop forcing these guys to play to your wack game style coach Antonio. Mix it up, keep the other team guessing by creating more plays around the paint. Keep your big men away from the perimeter (at least for 1/4 or 1/2 of the game). Have Chandler </ST1:pslash more then tossing em up. If you must play Gallo, have him come off the bench and draw more fouls instead of chucking up 3?s, have him in the paint banging for the offensive boards. Keep Stat away from the 3?s, and design some post plays for Stat and Moz. Judging from the talent on this team, we will definitely benefit more with P&R, back doors, screens, and give and goes? There are just too too too many 3 balls. Plus, teams are not really respecting our team?s 3-ball because we are not really a jump shooting team (Mello can bring that, thou). Until there is consistency around the perimeter, the coach will never get the spacing he?s trying to get. Those shots will come from creating a rhythm FIRST. So he needs to swallow his pride and compromise.

<O:p</O:p
What the hell is this coach thinking about when it comes to defense? Every team he?s coach were terrible on D. We have defenders but that?s from their natural abilities, clearly has nothing to do with is coaching?you can watch the games and see how weak their defensive positioning is?that?s all on the coach.

Paul1355

All Star
If getting embarrassed by two god awful teams in back to back games isn't enough to influence an owner to speak publicly about the terrible job that his head coach has been doing than I don't know what else could have an influence on him.

As a Knicks fan, I'm so tired and disgusted of hearing the excuses that D'antoni makes for himself and the excuses that his supporters have been making for him.A team that is nearly twice as talented as they were last year has no excuse for playing crappy basketball to teams that everyone else in the NBA has been beating.

I have a problem with Knick fans who will defend D'antoni to the very end because they don't want any negativity to take away from the Kool-Aid that they drink.What more wrong can a coach do to prove that he isn't qualified to coach a winning team?

I've said it many times before, when you can't beat teams with losing records...you yourself are either doing something the wrong way or you're just as bad as the losing teams that you play.How many teams that get into the playoffs with the 8th seed lose to bad teams on a consistent basis?

If the Knicks can't finish the first 25 games of the season with a record that is above 500 than D'antoni definitely needs to either resign or get fired.Many Knick fans did not wait 2 years to see a reenactment of the last decade.The Knicks were suppose to at least be competitive when D'antoni first took this job and all was excused when D'antoni didn't have the pieces to compete but there is no more excuses for him now that he has a roster which consists of a superstar power forward, a legit point guard, and a talented bench.
Mike D is over rated and puts too much emphasis on the players coaching themselves

He does not teach defense which is why our D is inconsistent when it comes to hustling

The fact that we sometimes hustle and play great on defsne and charged the basket on offense which led to W's makes you wonder what the coach is teaching his players. It's as if the players try so hard to play Mike D's shooting scheme and then once they realize it never works they attack the basket and start to get back into games...only problem is that its usually too late