MIN trades two 2nd round picks for Beasley; NYK trade 2.5 1st round picks to dump JJ

iSaYughh

Starter
Rubio couldn't help your shit team. By the way, I would have no problem sending Rubio to NY. I'm a believer in Flynn.

Don't worry holmes, the second any ballers your stank-assed org walks into reach FA...They'll flee to a real city, with real fans, that's desirable and has pride.

Must be tough to know that a ****ing Canadian team has 100x more pride and desirability than you...SMH.

Enjoy Beasely's game and such. After he's done showcasing it off to a powerful city like NY, Im sure we'll through you a bone or two out of gratitude for being a farm system to us and the rest of the league.

Rubio, too. So remove your stench of denial 'and give us Rubio you phucking FAGGUT!!'

Wolvesfan

Rookie
Don't worry holmes, the second any ballers your stank-assed org walks into reach FA...They'll flee to a real city, with real fans, that's desirable and has pride.

Must be tough to know that a ****ing Canadian team has 100x more pride and desirability than you...SMH.

Enjoy Beasely's game and such. After he's done showcasing it off to a powerful city like NY, Im sure we'll through you a bone or two out of gratitude for being a farm system to us and the rest of the league.

Rubio, too. So remove your stench of denial 'and give us Rubio you phucking FAGGUT!!'

Luz, all those rooster riders like Lebron wanted to come to NY huh. Nobody wants to go to the Knicks except the overrated shot chucker Carmelo. Your vagina must hurt knowing that your team is sliding farther down the toilet after Isiah.

KingCharles34

All Star
Luz, all those rooster riders like Lebron wanted to come to NY huh. Nobody wants to go to the Knicks except the overrated shot chucker Carmelo. Your vagina must hurt knowing that your team is sliding farther down the toilet after Isiah.

The wolves have been the worst team in the NBA since trading Kevin Garknee

Who'd u guys get for him anyways? :lol:

fukk off faggit

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rubio couldn't help your shit team. By the way, I would have no problem sending Rubio to NY. I'm a believer in Flynn.

wolf_dead_insnow1.jpg