• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toons

is the Bo$$
lee is a short anderson verajau.
if verajau was on the knicks last year, he would have had 15 n 15 and his hustle would make him a fan fave. Im really starting to see david lee on a team where he isnt the best player. Now imagine lee on a championship team....he'd probably be glen davis on excellent team. no knocks on big baby, but lee is a role player....not a franchise player

Toons

is the Bo$$
beindrins was out too for some of those games, so they had no choice but to play small ball

clumsy

Rotation player
Lee grew on me, he made so much out of what he had to work with. Considering he wasn't overly athletic i can say he is one of the knicks i had to admire during our losing seasons.

i'll be honest tho i don't think any team he starts on can win a chip. His lack of defense is just too much to overcome.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Lee grew on me, he made so much out of what he had to work with. Considering he wasn't overly athletic i can say he is one of the knicks i had to admire during our losing seasons.

i'll be honest tho i don't think any team he starts on can win a chip. His lack of defense is just too much to overcome.

David Lee is Muff Cabbage

Let's cjeck the first two pages shall we. I think I see a couple of posters agreeing but yall still hat on me even when I gave Stat his props in my new thread. Lol fickle ass meat riders smh rono, bleed orange and h20 are herbs

KingCharles34

All Star
I actually think Amare is a fraud. His defense sucks and his offense is overrated, trade this bum

Lee >> Atari Stoudaretire
icon13.gif

*edit*

5 star thread

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
hey numb nuts, A lot of us on this thread have forgiven you after this thread, consider yourself lucky as this was the worst thread of the year. As for calling me an others fickle, what the f*** are you talking about.Don;t you even know what fickle means!! Rono and I have the stayed the course on our opinions, rono defends Gallo and I have not for 1 minute thought about questioning donnie in his signing of Amar'e. You on the other hand ran for cover as soon as Amar'e started racking up numbers and even made a thread to polish his balls, so if anything your the spineless hack dude. But what makes matters worse is that your stupidity is infectious, now we got "Melo is a Fraud" threads thanks to your David Lee Obsession. Do me a favor and the next time you get a great idea for a thread, shove it up your retarded ass instead and spare me the time wasted having to mock you on here. Oh and thanks for calling me a herb, the last time i heard that word was in 6th grade, I guess you never grew up huh?

hey numb nuts, A lot of us on this thread have forgiven you after this thread, consider yourself lucky as this was the worst thread of the year. As for calling me an others fickle, what the f*** are you talking about.Don;t you even know what fickle means!! Rono and I have the stayed the course on our opinions, rono defends Gallo and I have not for 1 minute thought about questioning donnie in his signing of Amar'e. You on the other hand ran for cover as soon as Amar'e started racking up numbers and even made a thread to polish his balls, so if anything your the spineless hack dude. But what makes matters worse is that your stupidity is infectious, now we got "Melo is a Fraud" threads thanks to your David Lee Obsession. Do me a favor and the next time you get a great idea for a thread, shove it up your retarded ass instead and spare me the time wasted having to mock you on here. Oh and thanks for calling me a herb, the last time i heard that word was in 6th grade, I guess you never grew up huh?

tl;dr

Your post=swaggerless

You guys are going to catch on soon but these guys are frauds only came here because of the $ they DGAF if we win Carmelo will either come here for the money or will get a greater extension in Denver

AMARE = 60MIL player

Felton=5MIL

Yet we overpay both

I will stand by this quote. We Over paid and it will hurt us , unless we get a new coaching staff. Donnie Walsh has been a great GM but this will I can't sit with.