11/14 Rockets vs Knicks Game Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

And then, miraculously, Mike's put Mason in for the second time and leaves both Walker and Fields on the bench. Regardless of the fact that the 3rd is running down, isn't it obvious that Walker is better than Mason in every way as a player?

Landry Fields should be player coach as I swear he's the only member of the team, including coaching, that has a functioning cerebrum tonight.

quiggle

Starter
come on Dolan pull a Wilpon, do what the Mets did to Willie Randolph and have Mikey accompany the Knicks all the way out the the road trip and fire 'em then!

mafra

Legend
^

And then, miraculously, Mike's put Mason in for the second time and leaves both Walker and Fields on the bench. Regardless of the fact that the 3rd is running down, isn't it obvious that Walker is better than Mason in every way as a player?

Landry Fields should be player coach as I swear he's the only member of the team, including coaching, that has a functioning cerebrum tonight.

Mason and Douglas keep shooting. It's not coach who is at fault. They should be on the bench. We should be going to STAT every possession. This is why we pay him 100 million. If he blows it, we live with results. Lose with our best. I can't stand losing when bench players take more shots than our stars... especially when they are ice cold, and not playing defense.

Felton
Fields
Gallo
Stat
Randolph or MOz

This should be it rest of way.

Again. We are lazy. Not willing to work to get back into it. Just chuck 3s or lose.

KingCharles34

All Star
What the fukk???

Last i saw we were up by 1...

I went out to get some gas in my car and a pack of newport one hunnids...

Now we down by 14 fukkin points????!!! FUKK!!!!

Im heated now :mad:

Time to calm down :weed: :smokin:

mafra

Legend
Gallo and Chandler disappear for another 4th quarter.

This team just has ZERO faith they can win in the 4th. Their body language looks terrible.

Good news is 6 of now 7 losses we had shot to win in the 4th. We're just a Melo away from being a 50-win team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Not once has STAT been posted up in the low block in yet another game. He stands at the top left corner of the key on EVERY possession, faces the basket, makes a quick move and shoots a brick.

That's why we still haven't seen a SINGLE alley oop dunk from one of the best above the rim finishers in the game.

He was the league's most prolific paint scorer last year for a reason, Mike, you 'tard.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Not once has STAT been posted up in the low block in yet another game. He stands at the top left corner of the key on EVERY possession, faces the basket, makes a quick move and shoots a brick.

That's why we still haven't seen a SINGLE alley oop dunk from one of the best above the rim finishers in the game.

He was the league's most prolific paint scorer last year for a reason, Mike, you 'tard.

Wow! he posted up!

And Felton throws it out of bounds.

mafra

Legend
how about those boooos

Be alot of them all year. Walsh and MD can talk all about it being early.... That will only last another 20 games. This team is one-dimensional. If they don't hit 8+ three they have zero chance to win.

They give up easy, open 12-foot jumpers with even trying to defend.

Gallo-Chandler except losing and it appears. Absolutely no fire in them when it matters.

Felton is not the answer.

Might not even win 30 games this year.

mafra

Legend
Wow! he posted up!

And Felton throws it out of bounds.

Good news they can't use the 12p start time as an excuse this Sunday.

Team lacks and competitive desire. Gallo differs all the time. Chandler is a pothead.

Lose to a 2-win team at home sans their staring C and PG? We're going to lose all 4 West Coast games and come back 3-11. Season's over folks, but we all knew that after the PHI loss.

jzero29

Rotation player
end 3rd and 4th quarter?

Whats the deal with the end game being so horrible?
besides felton sux
gallo has been aweful
chandler pretty bad
these guys just can'r make plays
no point guard on this team, no creator.
felton is obviously not. He's the worst signing currently on team

mafra

Legend
Whats the deal with the end game being so horrible?
besides felton sux
gallo has been aweful
chandler pretty bad
these guys just can'r make plays
no point guard on this team, no creator.
felton is obviously not. He's the worst signing currently on team

Game was close to start the 4th... MD had Douglas-Mason in the game. Hou pulled away. It's called the coach.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
Gallo and Chandler disappear for another 4th quarter.

This team just has ZERO faith they can win in the 4th. Their body language looks terrible.

Good news is 6 of now 7 losses we had shot to win in the 4th. We're just a Melo away from being a 50-win team.

This philosophy and the way they are playing, this team will never win ever win 50 games. Not in this league. I dont care if Lebron, Melo, Amare, and Dwight Howard are playing together for us.

There is no spirit. No hustle whatssoever, no rebounding.

Only stupid shooting. Our coach does not call plays in TOs, he doesnt even call TOs when they are most needed. He rather chooses to play with his stupid freelance offence.. Wow this makes me laugh :boohoo:.

Even in D-LEAGUE this team cannot win the championship. And I guarantee you that.

I have just one question? Do the NYK ever practice? And if they ever do, do they actually think that they stunk in almost all of these games and do something like DEFENSE and REBOUNDING and HUSTLE to improve? And, also player slower paced basketball, draw plays, make good shot selections ... ???

Only certain players in a team should be allowed to shoot the ball from distance and especially from the 3 pt line...

D`Antoni lets even Anthony Randolph and Amare and Mozgov take threes, as if they were playing in the park...

THIS IS DISRESPECT FOR US, DISRESPECT FOR THE TICKET SEASON HOLDERS, and DISRESPECT FOR NEW YORK CITY...

mafra

Legend
Actually that's still the clipps that hold that special honor

The CLippers will blow us out next week. Don't worry about that. MD has no clue what to do.... Shoot 3s and hope for the best. One common theme in all these losses is poor 3-point shooting. We have no other plan on offense. NO movement. The only other option is the pick and roll, but somehow we signed a PG who doesn't know how to run the P&R.