Mike D'Antoni Should Be Tar'd & Feathered In Times Square

iSaYughh

Starter
Until our next win, if Billy Walker was not injured in tonight's HOU game.

Mason and Douglas

2/16, including a lion's share of our team's 3pt attempts.

Felton

4/13, including multiple jacked 3pt attempts

TOTAL

6/29, with nearly all our team's 3pt attempts

Ok. Ok. Ok. Is this not insanity?

And Walker gets a DNP? And Fields takes a back seat?

Again...Fields an Walker *MUST* start taking a bigger role, in tandem with Douglas not being treated with Reggie Miller respect and trust.

mafra

Legend
I agree. BOTH were ice cold. We've had 5 4th quarter collapses already this season. And yet here we are in the 4th and it's tied and Douglas-Mason are in the game? A few bricks and the game is over as HOU pulls away.

Why was Randolph pulled? Where was Walker?

We should have went big.

Chandler
Gallo
Stat
Randolph
Moz

It's all coaching. He decides the rotation.

Paul1355

All Star
Until our next win, if Billy Walker was not injured in tonight's HOU game.

Mason and Douglas

2/16, including a lion's share of our team's 3pt attempts.

Felton

4/13, including multiple jacked 3pt attempts

TOTAL

6/29, with nearly all our team's 3pt attempts

Ok. Ok. Ok. Is this not insanity?

And Walker gets a DNP? And Fields takes a back seat?

Again...Fields an Walker *MUST* start taking a bigger role, in tandem with Douglas not being treated with Reggie Miller respect and trust.

I dont know where Walker was....I have no idea why the only consistent shooter from 3, WALKER, is not playing!

tiger0330

Legend
I am sick of that overrated overpaid D'Antoni. Look at what a rookie coach has done with basically the same team in NO, has them at 8-0. His players say it's been all on the defensive end and they practice D all the time, they go into a game with the mindset that they will hold the other team to under 100 pts.

D'Antoni doesn't have a clue, if he doesn't have 4 stars on his team he can't win. He got his superstar and his PG, he should be winning period.