Ricky Rubio?

He would be better then Felton. If we could get Rubio and Melo we would be in business! We could trade Minny Douglas and Randolph or Gallo + a draft pick for Rubio, then sign Melo in the off season.

PG: Ricky Rubio
SG: Wilson Chandler
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Ronny Turiaf

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isn't Ricky Rubio the same guy who got drafted in 2009 and turned down an opportunity to play in the NBA?

I don't want him. He's b!tc#made, just like D'Antoni and Gallinari.

Id rather get CP3 if possible...NBA proven to be the best IMO
True, BUT...

Would you rather have CP3, Melo, and STAT at MAX money with mediocre role players OR...

Melo and Stat at Max with Rubio on a looooooonnnnggg rookie contract and the money to keep our expiring roleplayers (Turiaf, Chandler)

metrocard

Legend
Oh no, not again. Please no more "internationals" masquerading as NBA talent.

You're a bias FOOL.
They are TONS of non-USA ballers that have contributed at an efficient rate or played a role in the NBA, almost every team has an international dude playing a role.

76ers - Nicioni
Knicks - Mozgov/Gallinari
Celtics - center from Turkey
Raptors - Barbosa/Calderon/Bargnani
Nets - Johan Petro/Brook Lopez(Cuban)

Thats just the Atlantic division off my head.

Take your intentional hating ass out of this forum.
It isn't wanted, and your post are extremely LOW in quality.
This is the reason why I'm making a comeback in this forum, to save it from being tarnished by imbeciles like yourself.

as for RICKY RUBIO.

We need to get over him.
There are other young PG's out there, especially in this time of age, this is the ERA of guards.
From Paul to Williams to Rose to Wall to Rondo to Westbrook to Curry to Jennings to Lawson, etc, etc...even Bledsoe on the Clippers is looking promising.

Kemba Walker is projected to go 10-20, which where we'll probably be at. He's going to have a monster year since UCONN isn't that good as compared to previous years.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Isn't Ricky Rubio the same guy who got drafted in 2009 and turned down an opportunity to play in the NBA?

I don't want him. He's b!tc#made, just like D'Antoni and Gallinari.

i'm not a big rubio fan, but he's real, real good. he's got savvy coming out of his ears. he would be great in this system.

Paul1355

All Star
He would be better then Felton. If we could get Rubio and Melo we would be in business! We could trade Minny Douglas and Randolph or Gallo + a draft pick for Rubio, then sign Melo in the off season.

PG: Ricky Rubio
SG: Wilson Chandler
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Ronny Turiaf
Rubio would give Amare an extra ten points per game just on the pick and roll

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
For sure Rubio is a great player.
He's 20 (!!!) but he has a lot of experience because he started play in spanish 1st league at 15 and in the Euroleague at 16 (!!!!).

BUT

What about NBA ? I have a really big doubt about him in NBA: defense.
It's hard to be an allstar in NBA if you can't defend well.
Nash is an exception to the rule. I don't know if Rubio could be another one.

metrocard

Legend
For sure Rubio is a great player.
He's 20 (!!!) but he has a lot of experience because he started play in spanish 1st league at 15 and in the Euroleague at 16 (!!!!).

BUT

What about NBA ? I have a really big doubt about him in NBA: defense.
It's hard to be an allstar in NBA if you can't defend well.
Nash is an exception to the rule. I don't know if Rubio could be another one.

One of Rubio's best strength is defense.

Always wanted Rubio here, but from what I read all over the net it looks like he will at least have to play one season up in Minny because of Kahn.... before he can come to the team he really wants to play for and lands in NY!