I'm sick of Allan Houston....I want him gone

Im so sick of Allan Houston's bs I mean hes getting older, hes overrated, hes just a jump shooter, hes not good in the clutch, hes not worth the money hes being paid, another crappy move by layden, i think they should isiah should be shopping houston just as much as andersen, he has done nothing for the knicks except get them 2 the finals to get blown out by the spurs even though that run was mostly spree's effort which is why the knicks never should've gotten rid of spree in the 1st place hes a better player than houston and the van horn trade for thomas was a disaster 2 bcause thomas sux and hasnt done anything except motivate the nets 2 beat us and keith van horn was doing well with the team i dont understand why van horn was traded so can some1 please explain that decision 2 me and can some1 else tell me y the knicks havent done everything they can 2 get rid of houston

NYK89

Rookie
if we had neva traded spree then our lineup would be sick. And especially for this offseason he would have been valuable for trades. A lot of teams would have wanted him and we would have had more chances at all stars than these crappy people we mite get. Even keith van horn was good. I mean he would have helped us in the playoffs. Nothing taken from Nazr cuz i think he was the better half of the trade because THomas sux. I think that Isiah is keeping allan becuase he has no value this offseason because of his season ending injur and isiah believes that he will be 100% next year. Maybe hes waitin till teams think of him as more valuable if he does better next year and then trade him fer someone better next offseason. Thas wat should happen i believe wat do u think?

JJtheKnick

Starter
thats why the knicks cant get rid of him he is getting old and he is to much money. so the knicks are stuck with him

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
houston was never clutch? i dont really think thats correct at all, and the finals run was not cuz of spree, there whole overall team was great, esp some of the performances by houston in game 5 vs heat, and LJs 4 pt play

newmove

Rotation player
Hoagies99 said:
houston was never clutch? i dont really think thats correct at all, and the finals run was not cuz of spree, there whole overall team was great, esp some of the performances by houston in game 5 vs heat, and LJs 4 pt play
Thats right, he used to be a gret player and he contributed to this team so much but I think he's geting too old now. His got health problems, he can't play like he used to back in the days, all of that makes me want his trade.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Weird how everyone just started ripping houston apart this season, because of his injury. Anyways I'm going to wait till next season and hope that his knee rehab goes well. If he plays a good season next year I'm sure everyone will shut up, but if he doesn't, you gonna be hearing me diss him as well up in here.

newmove

Rotation player
dasilva1079 said:
Weird how everyone just started ripping houston apart this season, because of his injury. Anyways I'm going to wait till next season and hope that his knee rehab goes well. If he plays a good season next year I'm sure everyone will shut up, but if he doesn't, you gonna be hearing me diss him as well up in here.
It's just because we got the taste of wins... I mean since Penny, Tim and Steph are on the squad everything started to change for us... Change for good. So it's obvious fans want some young passionate guys that will bring us to the top. That's why Houston doesn't match anymore. Just my opinion.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I must admit that I am very weary about Houston's injury. It doesn't look like there will be a trade involving him this summer. Getting Crawford is key, if Houston's injuries persist over the upcoming season. We are stuck with him, that bloated contract makes him impossiblle to move.

But on the other hand, Houston could make good progress this offseason and have a better year ahead. I would love to see that. He has a great shot, and he has been a clutch player. I won't forget what he has done as a Knick.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
ya hating on alan and thomas......first of all van horn was not consistent.....if u want to talk about clutch dont even talk cause van horn disappears in da 2nd half and mostly the fourht......alan houston is cluthc because he has killed alot of teams in da clutch(houston rockets twice and the spurs and toronto)ya must be blind to not notice that....also dallas even though it was all marbury ....u got to hit the shot to make it happen....also thomas is agreassive...when he is off he attacks the hoop not like van horn who keepn shotting from his little corner.......didnt u remember when we played the bucks?wat happened to van horn ...he disappeared in da clutch....thomas came out at the right time

newmove

Rotation player
WiL8000 said:
I must admit that I am very weary about Houston's injury. It doesn't look like there will be a trade involving him this summer. Getting Crawford is key, if Houston's injuries persist over the upcoming season. We are stuck with him, that bloated contract makes him impossiblle to move.

But on the other hand, Houston could make good progress this offseason and have a better year ahead. I would love to see that. He has a great shot, and he has been a clutch player. I won't forget what he has done as a Knick.
I agree, Allan has done so much for us. He led the team to so many victories... Respect for him! But now his injury, it let him down as well as it let the whole organization down. And he's getting old... I mean we must face the truth: he's not going to be the same Allan Houston he used to be two or three years ago.

If he does fully recovers from this injury during this offseason, then thanks Godness we'll have a great SG on the roster. But if the rehab will go not that good, it would be great to trade him.

But if I had an opportunity to trade him for Crawford or Al Harrington or 'Sheed I'd do that with my eyes closed.

JJtheKnick

Starter
now every1 is sick of allen. but no one was saying anything when he was an all star. just give allen time. he said he will be ready for the season and we just have to wait and see if he will be.

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
its tru that he has been a great player 4 the knicks, but his time is over. he has reached his peak and went down. the injuries have also slowed him down. we should trade him rite away so we dont waste our $ on a guy who sux.

newmove

Rotation player
nycballa91 said:
its tru that he has been a great player 4 the knicks, but his time is over. he has reached his peak and went down. the injuries have also slowed him down. we should trade him rite away so we dont waste our $ on a guy who sux.
The hard truth.

vince

Rookie
I really don't understand you guys... I mean allan scored 19 ppg this season despite his injury!!! Last year that was 22.5 ppg...give him some time to rest this summer and you will see that he's not done. We missed him so much during the playoff.

vince

Rookie
All I want to say is that you're tough with him. And how a knick fan can say that he's sick of allan ??????? after all the things he did for the team... :rolling: I just can't understand.
That's his first serious injury in 10 years so let him take some rest and we will talk about it next year. He has been in NY for 8 years and you can't wait till next season to see how it goes. He deserves it.

houston fan 4 life!!!! :gony:

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
vince said:
I really don't understand you guys... I mean allan scored 19 ppg this season despite his injury!!! Last year that was 22.5 ppg...give him some time to rest this summer and you will see that he's not done. We missed him so much during the playoff.

Exactly. Just see what happens this upcoming season. Last season was his first injury riddled season and all of you guys are ready to throw him out the window? Give the guy a chance to try to heal and try to make a sucessfull comeback. We owe it to Allan to give him a chance.

newmove

Rotation player
Yo 'Key, I agree with all of that but we don't have much time .... and spare money. His contract is too bloated and we still need to get some guys to the organization... If Allan could've been healthy at 100%, then hell, I don't want anybody else on the 2 spot! But to our great pity he's old and injuried... I can't say I'm isck of him - hell noooo! I realize how much has he done for the organization but I believe it's a time for changes.

jayp

Benchwarmer
he's impossible to trade.. all we can do now is hope we can get someone to ease Houston's minutes..