showdownden_dl.jpg

PLAYERPROFILES12a.jpg

PLAYERPROFILES5a.jpg

PLAYERPROFILES7a.jpg

PLAYERPROFILES6a.jpg
PLAYERPROFILES2a.jpg

nyk1011header_NEWS.jpg

We suck!

This is more so a tale of an aspiring Knickerbocker, Carmelo Anthony.

Melo Math:
He?s averaging 26.3 points and 10 rebounds at home this season while helping Denver win three of four there.

The last time he faced New York at the Pepsi Center, he scored a career-best 50 points in a 128-125 victory, while Harrington:barf: led the Knicks with 41 off the bench.

Anthony is averaging 33.4 points on 55.1 percent shooting in his last nine games against the Knicks (3-7) and 35.0 in the last four home matchups.

New York will try to hold Anthony at bay while avoiding its fourth consecutive loss in Denver, but enters this game having given up an average of 110.2 points during its skid, its longest since dropping eight straight from Feb. 5-23.

The Knicks, though, won the previous matchup at Madison Square Garden on March 23 as Danilo Gallinari scored 28 points. Anthony had 36 in the 109-104 loss, which snapped a four-game win streak over New York.

Memory freshener.

Much like the rest of us, Melo will surely be wondering what happened to The Cock that raped him last year. Can't believe I ever said I'd prefer Gallo over Anthony the way things are going.

Prediction: Denver fans collectively piss themselves laughing at this wandering flock and their bewildered shepherd.​

Nuggets 119 Knicks 91

p0nder

Starter
Shit is about to get real ugly. Knicks need to find a way to win or at least compete in this game. If there is a blow out not only will we look like a bunch of chumps to possible FA Melo, we will dig our hole deeper while our team is divided and playing the blame game.

Gotta get it together!

iSaYughh

Starter
Tight thread. Poetic, but to the point.

That Gallo refresher gives me hope. Forget the 20pt quarter with all the catch n shoot 3s that resurrected us.

Check the last score on it. Gallo haters who see him as a perpetual, invariable fail need to watch that play he made. And refresh themselves on how awkward, weak, slow, and unambitious they feel he is.

Dynamics between Melo, Gallo, Harrington, D'ant....Huge.

Wonder if Walsh-D'ant give A-Randolph some slack on his leash. Hope so. Also, give Fields some more trust, and not have Douglas be shouldering the load like he has.

Let's get this shit right tonight. Learn and adapt, trounce these fools, and move forward with some newfound power and pride.

Toons

is the Bo$$
wow 8's....lose by 28?

I think we can pull this one off....we need to get NENE in foul trouble. If we can win the battle of the boards, we can sneak this one in denver. This game will be all about the glass.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks will lose this game, but it's going to be interesting to see if they just lay down and take a beating or fight to the end.

jpz17

Starter
I think they'll win this one. you know, no game is a guarantee to win or loose. you would be stupid to think otherwise.

KingCharles34

All Star
The Knicks will lose this game, but it's going to be interesting to see if they just lay down and take a beating or fight to the end.

Thats what im thinkin....If they show no heart I will personally drive to Mike D's house tonight, break in and rape him

Broomstick with sandpaper or an empty 40 ounce, its his choice

tiger0330

Legend
Gallo needs to take this s**t personal and defend his godfather.

He actually played the right way on Sunday limiting his 3s and taking it to the rack to get his freebies.