New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings Game Thread 11/17/2010

Will the Knicks win tonight's game against the Kings?

• Yes, and all the D'Antoni haters will wish they never doubted him.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, of course.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iSaYughh

Starter
Cmon Mike...let's get AR in this game and throw out an ace up the sleave. We have the most offensively inert and play-making lacking Center rotation in the league. This has to make it a lot easier for teams to game us. And it mutes Turiaf's ability to spell C and PF with greater ease.

If felon gets his shit halfway in line we got this, tho.

Gallo n Wilson feasting with Fields' consistency beasting will lead us to the promised land.

Damn. Gallo taking command after a slow team start. Not the first time. Cant deny The Cock's confidence or will to take risks.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
knicks are playing solidly in the second.. on O and D.

gallo looking like he's getting more comfy w his role too:thumbsup:.

a nice pace to the O tho, good to see.

la2ny

Starter
I honestly feel for a fact now that the knicks aren't a mike d team. They will never be unless Steve Nash gets cloned. This "shooting ourselves in the foot" (no pun intended) is going to continue until a coach that can utilize "THIS TEAMS" strengths comes along.becuase this team is not, I repeat, not! A three point shooting team.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Gallo going for 7FTA already c'mon son who says this guy can't be a star

on a side note why does this faggot keep quoting my posts

I'm sorry, am i making you mad??? "U Mad??" Your getting all moist cause Gallo is getting to the line against a garbage Sacramento team. If Gallo plays like this EVERY GAME ALL SEASON, I will be the first to say I was wrong about him, til then get of the cock's... cock will ya? U messed with the wrong forum member buddy...lol Start making some quality posts and I will quit dropping the hammer on your sorry ass and GO Warriors

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
knicks are playing solidly in the second.. on O and D.

gallo looking like he's getting more comfy w his role too:thumbsup:.

a nice pace to the O tho, good to see.

It is good to see!!

Ronnie is feeling rigid tonight! He wants this win badly. 40 points in the 2nd. Sensational!!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
on a side note why does this faggot keep quoting my posts

I'm sorry, am i making you mad??? "U Mad??" Your getting all moist cause Gallo is getting to the line against a garbage Sacramento team. If Gallo plays like this EVERY GAME ALL SEASON, I will be the first to say I was wrong about him, til then get of the cock's... cock will ya? U messed with the wrong forum member buddy...lol Start making some quality posts and I will quit dropping the hammer on your sorry ass and GO Warriors

*Gets popcorn*

iSaYughh

Starter
Haha you got no standards do you. I will take my guy STAT versus your limp cock any day.

Damn. KO eminent posters and rooks been skull****ing you so hard these days your brain is getting scrambled like an omelette.

Now that The Cock is joining in on the action you can't type without spewing out some of that dick that seeps through your body like blood does a normal mans.

You'll give Gallo some props "IF HE PLAYS LIKE THIS EVERY GAME ALL SEASON"

Smh. Your total hate for Gallo if he doesn't live up to your ass-backwards ridiculous standards of developing a 22yr old NBA lotto pick speaks volumes to your sexuality.

You fear Gallo like a closeted homo fears being around a real cock.

Guess I can't entirely blame you for these posts having seen how bad you've been getting worked over. Like some rape victim now you cant help but lash out wildly time to time....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Gallo is playing the way he should. And it's working. Keep it up, Gallo.

Shit! Did Ronnie just twinge that knee?

KingCharles34

All Star
Damn. KO eminent posters and rooks been skull****ing you so hard these days your brain is getting scrambled like an omelette.

Now that The Cock is joining in on the action you can't type without spewing out some of that dick that seeps through your body like blood does a normal mans.

You'll give Gallo some props "IF HE PLAYS LIKE THIS EVERY GAME ALL SEASON"

Smh. Your total hate for Gallo if he doesn't live up to your ass-backwards ridiculous standards of developing a 22yr old NBA lotto pick speaks volumes to your sexuality.

You fear Gallo like a closeted homo fears being around a real cock.

Guess I can't entirely blame you for these posts having seen how bad you've been getting worked over. Like some rape victim now you cant help but lash out wildly time to time....
ETHER

ether.JPG

Can u believe this is the same clown that says he "strives to be a decent human being" and doesnt like bullying other posters?

He's attempted to attack several posters on this site over the past week and has failed each time. Hes an embarrassment to this site and an embarrassment to Knicks fans.

Im thinkin about puttin this angry faggit on ignore :smokin: