New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings Game Thread 11/17/2010

Will the Knicks win tonight's game against the Kings?

• Yes, and all the D'Antoni haters will wish they never doubted him.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, of course.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Knicks_Logo.gif
3-8(.272) VS
sacramento-kings-logo.jpg
3-6(.333)

arco08900.jpg

amare-stoudemire-knicksjpg-0e1b838f22a2f398.jpg

Amare Stoudemire and the Knicks

vs.

Tyreke-Evans.jpg

Tyreke Evans and the Kings

Knicks_Logo.gif

The Knicks are on a six game losing streak. They will look to snap their losing streak against the Kings. But it's not going to be easy. Teams are no longer afraid to play against the Knicks.

sacramento-kings-logo.jpg

The Kings are on a 5 game losing streak. They will look to snap their losing streak against the Knicks. The Knicks are a team with poor shot selection, so this should ignite Tyreke Evans and his teammates in transition.

Starting lineups
PG Beno Udrih
SG Tyreke Evans
SF Omri Casspi
PF Carl Landry
C Samuel Dalembert

Head coach of the Sacramento Kings: Paul Westphal

AND NOW...
YOUR
NEW YORK KNICKS!

At Guard, from North Carolina, RAYMOND FELTON!!!!
220x.jpg

At the other guard position, out of Stanford,
Landry Fields!!!!
88675694-new-york-knicks-landry-fields-attempts-score-minnesota-timberwolves-darko.jpg

At Forward, DANILO GALLINARI!!!!
665-APTOPIX_Knicks_Bulls_Basketball.sff.standalone.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

100_8035.JPG

Also at forward, out of Cypress Creek Florida,
AMAR'E STOUDEMIRE!!!!
amare-stoudemire-knicks.jpg

2008-05-27-100MillionCash.jpg

At center, from Russia, Timofey Mozgov
Knicks+Mozgov+Mad+Blunted.jpg

Head coach of the New York Knicks: Mike D'Antoni
l84064-1.jpg

pringles_can.jpg

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Tyreke is just the type of backcourt player who could eat us the **** alive. I think Dalembert even matches up favorably against us right now.

Potential game saviors:

Gallo -- increasingly potent slashing and charity strip game (and rebounding/passing). If he focuses more and more on that, or gets out of his shooting funk, we will have a very effective player.

Fields -- breakout game, will D'ant let him keep his leash off?

Douglas -- he really cant play any colder while still being able to take so many shots

AR -- x factor. Has percolated some as he's been given a modest bit more slack on his leash. Our Center play has been abominable from a productivity standpoint. Does d'ant now slot in AR some and try to let freedom reign?

jimkcchief88

All Star
Tyreke is just the type of backcourt player who could eat us the **** alive. I think Dalembert even matches up favorably against us right now.

Potential game saviors:

Gallo -- increasingly potent slashing and charity strip game (and rebounding/passing). If he focuses more and more on that, or gets out of his shooting funk, we will have a very effective player.

Fields -- breakout game, will D'ant let him keep his leash off?

Douglas -- he really cant play any colder while still being able to take so many shots

AR -- x factor. Has percolated some as he's been given a modest bit more slack on his leash. Our Center play has been abominable from a productivity standpoint. Does d'ant now slot in AR some and try to let freedom reign?

Tyreke Evans is a monster. I think the only player we have on our roster to stay with him is of course Wilson Chandler. But will D'ant sit his pet rock and start Chandler to stop Tyreke. I doubt it. So the stones D'ant's pet rock will clang off the rim will doom us tonight. Tyreke is great in transition and can finish on his own so the run-outs caused by bad shot selection will kill us....and the beat goes on...

But its like a bad car-wreck....

YOU GOTTA WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
Tyreke Evans is a monster. I think the only player we have on our roster to stay with him is of course Wilson Chandler. But will D'ant sit his pet rock and start Chandler to stop Tyreke. I doubt it. So the stones D'ant's pet rock will clang off the rim will doom us tonight. Tyreke is great in transition and can finish on his own so the run-outs caused by bad shot selection will kill us....and the beat goes on...

But its like a bad car-wreck....

YOU GOTTA WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

That's a big, big point. Chandler is essential to containing Tyreke. I would argue we need Fields in that mix as well for his IQ and efficiency in aiding our effort in not letting Tyrke go berserk.

Felton
Fields
Chandler
Gallo
STAT

Dalembert is a chump as a shooter. Wallace bad. STAT and Gallo as our frontcourt actually wouldn't embarrass us this game; but it'd facilitate the offense we need while also letting Chandler get to work on Evans, along with Fields (which is a necessity).

Douglas used primarily for defensive tenacity and given a choke chain on shooting. I wouldn't hate seeing that tonight.

p0nder

Starter
GOD DAMN i hate Dalembert! his circus wiTH THE Canadian team was bullshit! i hope we ****ing posterize this guy again and again, AMAR'E MAKE HIM PAY!

Evans is crazy good and i think i'd rather have omri then gallo right now....

iSaYughh

Starter
I'll go on books vouching that we got this game.

Not a vouch, but wouldn't be surprised if Gallo absolutely beasts, either.

KingCharles34

All Star
Routine 5 star game thread from ABCD :gony:

:dead: at the pictures of Gallinari :lol:

and the italian food :lol:

The haters wont like Amare and all that money

But stat stays gettin money (no illuminati) :cool:

As for tonight, I dont know what to expect...anything is possible with these Knicks

quiggle

Starter
the last time the Knicks played the Kings didn't their coach get fired afterwards maybe roles can be reversed this time around.

smokes

Huge Member
the last time the Knicks played the Kings didn't their coach get fired afterwards maybe roles can be reversed this time around.

Hahaha

Nice game thread abcd surprised to see any effort in these threads considering what a joke we are right now. Still early days but I hate to see those Knick detractors like Barkley actually being right about us.

The Denver game wasn't too bad though but yet again we threw away our last shot opportunity such a trend of our team to lose games through dumbass mistakes in the final 30 seconds.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Funny thing I noticed Pringles are called Potato "Crisps" simply because they are made with so much crap and chemicals that they cannot legally be called Potato Chips. Fake Chips, Fake coach makes sense ;).

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if we lose tonight we should have Herb Williams as the interim head coach for friday's game @ Utah. this is a must win game, too early for one of those honestly but our recent funk has forced this.

i hope we win tonight :crossfingers: the keys are establishing STAT and fields then worrying about the others. Dam'phony tell your players to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK thats when were most efficient

mafra

Legend
14 points in the 1st quarter. LOL.

0-6 from downtown. An improvement from recent games.

STAT not off to a hot start. Walker just missed a dunk. Gallo finally hits a 3.

Will this be another game NYK trail wire to wire?