where does O'antoni rank among coaches???

moneyg

Starter
lets put out the very good/elite active coaches as we know them

jackson
karl
sloan
pop
skiles
vangundy (both of them)
nate mc
adelman
doc rivers
brown
avery

the thing about these coaches is if even if their star players goes down.. they still have a competitive team.. even when jackson lost mj.. he still was good with pipen and co..

even when nate mc lost roy and priz and aldrige.. they still were good

even when sloan has no boozer still good..

even when adelman has no yao and mcgrady.. still competive..

then u have guys like....

flip
doug collins
lawrence frank (asst)
thibs

who i still put ahead of him

The truth is before o'antoni got nash.. he was a bad coach with marbury running the point. rather than prove us right.. he banished marbury even when he came in to lead the knicks and did exactly what the coach asked.. would this happen with gallo.???. im sure gallos father is like... my son musrt start.

he sure benched nate for bad shot selections.. but if he does it this year.. galo is the first to be benched

this is bulldooodoooo

iSaYughh

Starter
Sloan
Pop
Nate Mc
Adelman
Van Gunsy

Top5 overall coaches.

Still. You put Brown as elite? He mucked our team and left a bigger disgrace than D'ant ever will...especially if D'ant left now.

And Doc Rivers was despised by fans and celtics hierarchy on the chopping block until their GM actually made a real powermove...he had a good team...now he's "elite". That's where this shit lies. -- the gm, who incidentally brings in these coaches after vetting them to begin with.

Again. I have no hard-on off D'ant and think he's a mediocre in-game coach. But it's getting ridiculous how much blame and attention he gets.

What's next? We can bring Phil Jackson in and then send him off after a couple seasons because he's really an ego-inflated overrated who can only handle big time egos and stars like his...

moneyg

Starter
Sloan
Pop
Nate Mc
Adelman
Van Gunsy

Top5 overall coaches.

Still. You put Brown as elite? He mucked our team and left a bigger disgrace than D'ant ever will...especially if D'ant left now.

And Doc Rivers was despised by fans and celtics hierarchy on the chopping block until their GM actually made a real powermove...he had a good team...now he's "elite". That's where this shit lies. -- the gm, who incidentally brings in these coaches after vetting them to begin with.

Again. I have no hard-on off D'ant and think he's a mediocre in-game coach. But it's getting ridiculous how much blame and attention he gets.

What's next? We can bring Phil Jackson in and then send him off after a couple seasons because he's really an ego-inflated overrated who can only handle big time egos and stars like his...

u can blame brown.. but i can blam the isaih/marbury relationship. brown has a good track record outside of ny.. so is it us???. or him.???. history would show its us... think about it

clumsy

Rotation player
I don't know how much you can blame the coaches but i can say this. Eventually they just don't reach the players anymore for whatever reason. WIth Mike D's philosophy we should be a great offensive team, but we aren't...

Look at Wade Phillips with teh Cowboys, they were trash, then the fire him and they go and kick the giants in the mouth last week with the same roster.

iSaYughh

Starter
u can blame brown.. but i can blam the isaih/marbury relationship. brown has a good track record outside of ny.. so is it us???. or him.???. history would show its us... think about it

I mean I agree. But D'ant has a history of successes and accolades, too...That was the comparison I was trying to allude to. And that the "is it us vs them" is really a lot more us than we like to admit...By "us", I'll include Walsh, too, along w Players since they are his players.

Brown also *admitted* he did a shit job to us! No doubt the Isiah dysfunction had some to do with it though.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Sloan
Pop
Nate Mc
Adelman
Van Gunsy

Top5 overall coaches.

Yeah jackson is overrated all he did was win 11 championships... another fail post courtesy of IsaYughh

iSaYughh

Starter
Yeah jackson is overrated all he did was win 11 championships... another fail post courtesy of IsaYughh

He just won some games because he had the perfect stars and our pre-eminent superstars. Just like D'ant only ever won a lotta games because he has the perfect PG. :alert:

Never said Jackson wasn't good. I never said shit about Jackson being good, great, or overrated. It was a point made about your type of hypocricy and logical flaws. And acting like a senseless whiny child with blinders on, thinking you can see. And a trap that a logically flawed, pointless poster like you walked into.

Clean your head out from all the cocks (Gallo's included) that have been skull****ing you so bad. Take a nice nap from posting. Come back when you cock free.

Paul1355

All Star
lets put out the very good/elite active coaches as we know them

jackson
karl
sloan
pop
skiles
vangundy (both of them)
nate mc
adelman
doc rivers
brown
avery

the thing about these coaches is if even if their star players goes down.. they still have a competitive team.. even when jackson lost mj.. he still was good with pipen and co..

even when nate mc lost roy and priz and aldrige.. they still were good

even when sloan has no boozer still good..

even when adelman has no yao and mcgrady.. still competive..

then u have guys like....

flip
doug collins
lawrence frank (asst)
thibs

who i still put ahead of him

The truth is before o'antoni got nash.. he was a bad coach with marbury running the point. rather than prove us right.. he banished marbury even when he came in to lead the knicks and did exactly what the coach asked.. would this happen with gallo.???. im sure gallos father is like... my son musrt start.

he sure benched nate for bad shot selections.. but if he does it this year.. galo is the first to be benched

this is bulldooodoooo
since MIke D never went to the championship with Nash in his prime, a young Amare, and Marion in his prime...i'd say he ranks pretty low.

He has always coached bad defensive teams. So he ranks low