Fight in Practice: "Sky"Walker vs Shawne

In Alan Hahn's latest Blog he wrote of a fight breaking out in practice between Bill "Sky" Walker and Shawne Williams.

Credit: Alan Hahn, Newsday

The former first round pick, who was given a second-chance when the Knicks opted to keep him over fan favorite Patrick Ewing Jr. after training camp, has been biding his time and doing extra work to keep himself prepared. He understands his place on the roster as , but that doesn't mean he accepts it. So when Bill Walker caught him with a hard foul early in a post-practice scrimmage here at The Olympic Club on Thursday, Williams got up and went right after Walker, furious with the overzealous foul.

The players had to be separated and Williams had to be restrained by two teammates, including Eddy Curry, as he clearly wanted a piece of Walker, who glared back. It took a few minutes for his emotions to cool and when the game resumed, Walker went right next to Williams to guard him again. But the remainder of the game went without incident.

Williams has yet to appear in a game this season and has only put on the uniform for six of the first 12 games. The other six he spent in a suit on the inactive list.

you can read the full article here
http://mobile.newsday.com/inf/infom...n&feed:c=sports_blogs&feed:i=1.2476866&part=0

p0nder

Starter
shit happens man, clearly they were able to get past it quickly. I hope this is just a sign of how fired up and pissed off the team is with themselves over these past few games. They're like ****ing pit bulls, ready to chop at the bit to get on the floor and make teams pay.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The biggest news in this article is that Eddy Curry helped restrain Williams. Good to see he's actually being forced to get some exercise in.

paris401

Starter
The biggest news in this article is that Eddy Curry helped restrain Williams. Good to see he's actually being forced to get some exercise in.

he was excused from practice immediately following the incident, n waddled over to mickey d's... followed by a 4 hr nap....

Paul1355

All Star
In Alan Hahn's latest Blog he wrote of a fight breaking out in practice between Bill "Sky" Walker and Shawne Williams.

Credit: Alan Hahn, Newsday

you can read the full article here
http://mobile.newsday.com/inf/infom...n&feed:c=sports_blogs&feed:i=1.2476866&part=0

sometimes a fight is good, only if its between players who are not really important even though I think Walker can be a solid role player if he was more aggressive.

This fight will make Walker and Williams play better, I kind of want to see Williams and Walker playing at the same time lol they will never pass to each other.