New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread 11/20/10

How many games do you want the Knicks to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
WTF? Is Randolph so bad that he can't come in at the end of the 3rd? Now Ronnie's picked up his 5th foul! Retarded.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Lets go knicks! lets not have a horrible 4th quarter like usual and ruin the clippers losing streak lol. im hoping for stat to keep doing his thing and my italian sensation galinari to do his thing and we pull thru and win this. big ups to bledsoe tho he is very talented

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Gallo is in really nice groove.. We're seeing what he can be right now and in these last few games. Luv it!!

mafra

Legend
Gallo hitting clutch shots again.

Like I said earlier.... Gordon and Griffin would have monster games; but we need Felton to do what he did in GSW again, and for Gallo to hit some clutch shots.

We're getting close to an impressive 3-1 West Coast trip.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
OUCHHH! I love you Gallo, but ouch....that one was just as bad as the Gov. Wowww. Blake Griffin. First time I've seen him live. I knew he was going to be amazing. But just wow. Clips better hope he stays healthy and doesn't fall for that curse. Wow. Gallo just got destroyed.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
i know were gona finish this game!! big ups to blake griffin right now tho. we got no answer for him. clippers are a young talented team i feel bad for them, well their record lol. lets finish this up!:gony:

mafra

Legend
OUCHHH! I love you Gallo, but ouch....that one was just as bad as the Gov. Wowww. Blake Griffin. First time I've seen him live. I knew he was going to be amazing. But just wow. Clips better hope he stays healthy and doesn't fall for that curse. Wow. Gallo just got destroyed.

You just knew Griffin was going to have a career night tonight. Did anyone even doubt that?

Look, LAC can go to Blake or Gordon to get buckets AT WILL.... We're still going to have to hit a few shots. Being we live/die by the 3-point host.... I guess we'll need to bang down 2 more 3s to win this game.

Getting a basket off this timeout D'ANT sure would help.