2010 Playoff Watch thread

Great thread.

NY is only 3.5 games back of ATL for the 5 seed. If we can win our next two games against Memphis & Dallas; we'll take the 5 seed before you know it. ATL's schedule is about to get extremely tough... starting with the Lakers.

If MIA continues to struggle closing out games... They'll drop to the 4, while ORL steals the 3.

We all need to pull for CHI (unless they're playing ATL) & root against BOS like no tomorrow.

Boston is an aging team, so I'd much rather face them during the 3rd round... when compared to either the 1st or 2nd rds. I'm not quite sure Pierce, KG & Allen can keep up with NY during a 3rd round.

This is my 1st round prediction (seeding wise).

(1) Celtics vs (8th seed).
(2) Bulls vs 76ers (7)
(3) Magic vs Hawks (6)
(4) Heat vs Knicks (5).

I believe CHI is currently 3 back of BOS. If BOS ends up as the 1 seed? We'll play BOS during the 2nd round (with a win over MIA). Unless ATL can pull off an upset over ORL. Then we get CHI / ATL gets BOS during the 2nd round.

Thoughts?

You posted this in 3 different threads already. The same exact post.

My response is still the same: We match up the best against the Hawks, 76ers, and Celtics. Not sure why you'd want to play the Heat in the first round, and also not sure why you think the Heat will fall behind the Bulls and Magic.

Who says I'd "rather face the Heat during the 1st round"? I've made it known since I've been here, that I'd much rather take the 5 seed & face the Magic instead of the 6 & MIA. I just feel the Magic can catch the Heat for the 3 seed; especially if MIA continues to struggle closing out games.

JETSFAN1290

Banned
Who says I'd "rather face the Heat during the 1st round"? I've made it known since I've been here, that I'd much rather take the 5 seed & face the Magic instead of the 6 & MIA. I just feel the Magic can catch the Heat for the 3 seed; especially if MIA continues to struggle closing out games.

We need more height if we stand any chance against the Magic.

Ban HighFlyingKnicks too Rady. My user name on TGG was HighFlyingJets. Only 2 or 3 guys doing this BS, but once you ban their cell phones (which their posting on now) they'll be done.

You speak in absolutes, so it's not unreasonable for me to assume that you mean what you say.

I think you're wrong about the Heat. They're get their act together.