Knicks VS Charlotte - Nov. 23

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
great win were showing the composer to not fold when a team is on a run, resiliency is a huge factor for a playoff team. still waiting for the game where we hold on to a huge lead and not let teams back in games.

Gallo was good, Felton was clutch looking like he deserves allstar consideration. STAT was good considering his foul trouble and to still finish with 17 was nice. look for him to come out beastin tomorrow. Turiaf is our backbone huge defensive plays, Dougie was hitting looks to have his stroke back

and that leads me to Fields the steal of the 2010 draft. dude was nasty his IQ is through the roof, cant stress that enough. he's our X-factor especially in games like tonight. our go to guy was in foul trouble and our 2nd and 3rd options were doing all they can and Fields stepped up. i like how this team fights every game and the way i see it a playoff stop isnt out of reach if we continue to preform at this level.

New New York

Quiet Storm
2 things about tommorows game

1. I like the fight at the end from the Bobcats,it is really hard to beat a team in back to back games and had we beaten them by double digits then we would slack tommorow and it would be even harder

2. coach needs to remind this team that the only life we had last season was during a run of 4 straight in December that came to an end in Charlotte! Point being we gotta show up to keep this nice stretch a live this year!

But great win!

iSaYughh

Starter
Can we please just beat an opponent without letting them have a glimmer of hope? Just once to put my blood pressure at ease.

Jesus Christ. That's your post and response to the game. Good Christ. Not even trying to roast you, just feel sorry this is your perspective, man. Enjoy this shit to the utmost!

We go on one of the finest winning streaks in ages, highlighted by majestic play by our franchise players.

And we show clutch.

You think we're the Lakers or something? We're a very young, very much still developing team.

The fact we ARE winning these games BY close margins is what means the most, and is positively telling to me.

It shows we HAVE clutch and real ballers on this team. The type of thing you can't coach or just develop up by getting more talent or more talented.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Props to Turiaf for picking up his opponent during play. He was like, "It's ok! We got this guys!"

Picking up the player late in the game, when it is on the line is just not smart. Lucky for Turiaf he would redeem himself with a big basket. I can see now why people can't help but love this guy...lol

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Picking up the player late in the game, when it is on the line is just not smart. Lucky for Turiaf he would redeem himself with a big basket. I can see now why people can't help but love this guy...lol

haha Yeah. That was great, what a sequence. Breen also said D'Antoni was yelling at him for that, then, made that nice place lol.

Maybe he thought a foul was called and was reaching to pick him up, then realized there wasn't, so didn't want to seem like a douche bag and just play five on five and get a basket anyway.

petescud

Starter
Scary towards the end, but still a win. Shouldn't had been this close though. Hopefully tomorrow we do the same and win again

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Yo Gallo has 43 consecutive free throws made. The Knicks record is Chris DuDonkey with 44. I don't want DuDonkey in any part of the Knicks record books. He already has the assists one, so hopefully the Cock can erase his free throw record.

CoolClyde

F*ckin A!

awesome game, even if audio went out for 1/2 the game! wtf?
am I the only one who lost audio on cablevision?

anyway, another incredible display by the cock, taking the rock to the rack
so many times when he would've shot the three in times past.

Tony Chill with clutch 3's, icing the charlotte girls so many times when they were getting hot.

Tuffiaf playing oh so tough on the D; however, he's had occasions where,
even if he's got a wide open lane to the hoop, he passes the ball. why?

good games from Feltip and STUD; nice blocks from the 100 million dollar man!

you had to know Ms. Charlotte was gonna come on strong towards the end;
every team in NBA's got a couple runs in them.

Extremely clutch FT shooting by the cockhead and the Felt tip.
Gallo's gotta take that FT record from Duhound! please!

Tomorrow's game will be key! can we beat Ms. Charlotte on her home court in back to back? A test!!

oh, and Mrs. Fields is the tastiest cookie ever. Foldin that Laundry! yeah!

GREAT GAME FELLAS!
:gony::beer::gony:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
It's sad that this site has more activity when our team loses. Had we been losing or lost last night this thread would be flooded with hate from the usual suspects and 5-6 pages longer. In addition there would be 4 more "fire D'ant" threads mixed in with some Gallo and STAT hate threads too. I'm not sure if I am happier getting one game closer to the playoffs or not having to read the same recycled drivel about how we suck from so called fans.

With every shot or foul picked up by Gallo another fake fan dies...kinda like Tinkerbell in Peterpan.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

Tony Chill with clutch 3's, icing the charlotte girls so many times when they were getting hot.

Tomorrow's game will be key! can we beat Ms. Charlotte on her home court in back to back? A test!!

GREAT GAME FELLAS!

My audio was fine the whole game watching MSG on NBA package. I saw the message but was like..."no, my audio is just fine, thank you" Must have been a local issue...

KBlack25

Starter

GREAT GAME FELLAS!

My sound on MSG went out too. I thought it was my cable box at first, but then almost all of the channels had sound (the ones I scrolled through at least), except for one...I think like Cartoon Network or something also didn't have sound. I don't know what was going on with it, I haven't check yet today if it works.

mafra

Legend
Ever since STAT threw some shoes.... WOW! David Lee would never do something like that!

This was thr typical game NYK would normally lose. Coming off 3 game winning streak, playing a team we'll battle for 8th spot with, at home... We normally would kill all the mojo with a terrible loss.

Especially a classic NYK 4th 1uarter collapse.

But, on a night STAT was in foul trouble, and nobody really stood out, we won as a team. EVERYONE gave a little, and we held on!

Good stuff.

Playing with house money tonight. Let's hope we surprise and take 2 from CHA!

Gallo and Fields getting better every day. Chandler needs to wake up.