Happy Thanksgiving!

Red

TYPE-A
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- On Thanksgiving Eve, Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni was thirsting for more blood.
After the Knicks posted their first five-game winning streak of the D'Antoni Era and reached the .500 mark with a 99-95 win here last night, the Knicks coach wasn't satisfied, and that may be the best sign of all.
"I told them we have good news and bad news," D'Antoni said late last night after sweeping a home-and-home against Larry Brown's Bobcats. "The good news is we have a five-game winning streak. The bad news is we're .500. Let's be real."
Raymond Felton lit up his old team last night with a 23-point, 13-assist night and Amar'e Stoudemire was a monster in the interior -- blocking six shots and racking up 20 points. Stoudemire's defense preserved the victory at the end after the Knicks let a 14-point lead disintegrate into a one-point deficit with 1:29 left.

AP
HOMECOMING: Raymond Felton shoots over Derrick Brown during the Knicks' 99-95 victory over the Bobcats last night in Charlotte. Felton, a former Bobcat, had 23 points and 13 assists.

It was the Knicks' first five-game winning streak since January 2006 when Brown, ironically, coached the Knicks. They had a six-game losing streak earlier in the season.
The Knicks were 3-13 after 16 games last season on the way to their ninth straight losing season. They hadn't won four straight road games since 2001. And at 8-8, they are half-game behind the Miami's Dream Team (8-7). Crazy.
"The difference [from last season] is everybody cares," said Wilson Chandler, who had a wonderful 21-point night in which he bagged 4 of 5 3-pointers. "Losing for so long, it was like the norm. This year everybody wants to win."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/high_for_knicks_OnojkxWO0a6OUwGIzo5JZN#ixzz16IVH3i2f

1st five game streak in almost 5 years.

1st 4 game road streak in almost 10 years.

Enjoy... we have work to do. Got to learn to close out.

Defense looks improved, MDA's job looking safe...

props to MDA supporters.

Again Enjoy!

Red

TYPE-A
"Winning five straight feels great," Stoudemire said. "But being 8-8 and .500 is something that we've got to improve on. We still have a lot of work to do."

Precisely. Humble pie.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Happy thanksgiving guys, (even tho we dont celebrate thanksgiving here)
Im thankful for life, thankful for my knicks....i havent felt so good about our team in so long.....Thank Jah for life stil. Blessings brothers

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
happy thanksgiving people enjoy the turkey mashed potatoes and all that other good stuff. lets push this streak to 6 vs the hawks i have a good feeling about that one