Knicks V Nets - Nov 30

Lopez is the reason Mozzy is here! AR would get crushed by Lopez, but Moz can bang with him and alter his shot while AR would just be backed down to the basket for easy hooks or dunks. IMO

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Maybe. AR can block shots too...

I think AR would be great cause he could contest shots due to his height and length...and then using his athleticism could take over the pace and force the Nets into a full-court game

KingCharles34

All Star
we gotta do somethin about shook hoepez....we cant let this faggit sh*t on us and disrespect us like this

*edit*

thats more like it

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
No one in MSG wants this win more than Amar'e.

Nice block from Randolph.

'No Gov No Lov' needs to backhand Hopez like a wench.

KingCharles34

All Star
In boxing my favorite boxers are the boxers that I box like.....defensive minded slick counter punchers like James Toney, bernard hopkins, etc.

When I ball im anything but a point guard, i got decent ball handling skills but not nearly good enough to play the point. But for some reason with the Knicks, the point guard has a tendency of becoming my favorite player. First it was Starbury.

While Duhon was running the point i found it difficult to watch the Knicks. I stopped playing NBA2k for a couple years because of him. But now with Felton, I think i found one of my new favorite players. This guy is a warrior, hes one of the hardest working players on both ends of the court in the NBA. I think hes proving himself as a top 10 point guard, this is the best knicks team i've watched in more then a minute. Like Micky D's im lovin it :gony:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This team has excellent chemistry. They are a team. They play together and believe in one another.:thumbsup:

It's great to see and reflective of our coach.