Stat Is Legit

New nickname for him. I have done a complete 180 on him this man is a MAN you can delete my other thread IDGAF about the 100million we finally have a Leader and some who cares.

7-1 since he called out his teammates. :gony::gony::gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
glad to see you've realized that STAT is unstoppable and a once a decade player. he's awesome his defense isnt all that bad he gets blocks and he's starting to want to play D leading my example.

STAT for MVP :cool:

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
stat is very legit !!i just hope he stays healthy and has a grant hill like healthy career, with the right combo i see the knicks,heat,celtics and bulls making some very good rivalry games...I remember as a kid thoes knicks vs bulls games were like presents to me:beer:

KBlack25

Starter
stat is very legit !!i just hope he stays healthy and has a grant hill like healthy career, with the right combo i see the knicks,heat,celtics and bulls making some very good rivalry games...I remember as a kid thoes knicks vs bulls games were like presents to me:beer:

Uhm...

What?

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I wonder how many people still want Bosh over Amar'e.

Heh, forget that some wanted Lee over STAT. Lee got pwned by Wilson's tooth.

People give Nash way to much credit. STAT was always legit with or without Nash. The only difference now is that STAT has to work a little harder as Nash was a hell of a setup man. But just looking at him you can't help but wonder why people thought he was the worst defensive forward ever. The dude makes defensive plays and while not the quickest laterally and he does have some weaknesses he ain't no chump like Bosh or Lee who get abused every night.

Wow so I guess the only FRAUD was..... you?

YOu again stop it 5!

Let's just keep things Knicks Related you already got shitted on in multiple threads.

I admit when I was wrong unlike alot of people on here who just keep asking for a player they think is whack to fail.

I thought Stat wasn't bringing it,now he is easy as that :gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
STAT really shut those people up who said he wasn't going to be much better than David Lee...I'd love to see Lee get those game-winning blocks against Stephen Jackson...

He's always been good at creating his own shot...he just needs a somewhat competent PG and he has something better.

What makes Amar'e really good is his leadership...man, talk about taking charge.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
YOu again stop it 5!

Let's just keep things Knicks Related you already got shitted on in multiple threads.

I admit when I was wrong unlike alot of people on here who just keep asking for a player they think is whack to fail.

I thought Stat wasn't bringing it,now he is easy as that :gony:

Look I got no hard feelings towards ya and I commend you on actually making a thread, rather then somebody else having to bring up the old one; getting ahead of the story shows a little political savvy, but when you decided to start bashing me and making outrageous claims that blew up in your face, you had to know it was a matter of time before I strap on a boot that reads "I told you so" and broke it off in your ass...lol Sorry to be the Wilson's tooth to your Lee's Elbow.

:agreed:
Amen to that, loved those Christmas's when the Knicks were in the thick of it year after year!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

i was too young to remember that rivalry from the early-mid 90's but i watched most of the games and all the playoff series through the years and they were something special. i have a feeling that 2 90's rivalries will be renewed:

1. heat-knicks

2. knicks-bulls

we can start by beating the heat on the 17th which i think we will.
and we could continue and beat the bulls again this year on christmas day

...back to stat he's been everything we asked of him and more, he's exactly what this team needed. a flat out SUPERSTAR! a leader, his defense is better then i expected he's not all that bad. and he's taking it upon himself to get better at that end of the floor, he's showing the entire league and critics that it wasnt all Nash, and that Nash just made his job easier. STAT's that good. glad he's on our side. the BEST pf in the L

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Like I said.. Let's see how the team rallies around Stat calling them out. Now you see what I was talking about. Damn if only some people would be more patient. I see that all the haters have gone into hiding, but I bet the first 2-3 game losing streak and they will be back in force.

Look I got no hard feelings towards ya and I commend you on actually making a thread, rather then somebody else having to bring up the old one; getting ahead of the story shows a little political savvy, but when you decided to start bashing me and making outrageous claims that blew up in your face, you had to know it was a matter of time before I strap on a boot that reads "I told you so" and broke it off in your ass...lol Sorry to be the Wilson's tooth to your Lee's Elbow.

alright i can accept that truce:gony:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
u *****s are dumb..... i never had a doubt in amare stoudemire i mean its amare stoudemire wat u think he wasnt going to become a leader and the knicks were gonna blow it again? ha ur wrong 40-45 wins this year my g

petescud

Starter
STAT is a better player then I thought. And, the most important player on our team. And he grew up not far from where I live. I have the same respect for Ray Felton. Better then expected, and becoming a NY Floor Leader quickly. Lets just get healthy and stay that way