Where Does Captain Ray Rank Amongst PGs?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Might as well!

1. CP3
2. D Williams
3. Westbrook - what a season! Could switch with Rose for 4?
4. Rose
5. Nash 6?
6. Rondo 5?
7. Wall - hasn't proved a lot, but 9 steals in 1 game & a triple double.
8. Parker
9. Curry 10?
10 Captain Ray 9?
11. J Kidd
12. Jennings
13. Mr Big Shot
14. Jameer Nelson
15. Jrue Holiday
16. Aaron Brooks
17. Andre Miller

Taled off in to uncertainty there 11-17.

If Ray's not 10, he's definitely not 12.

27883324384391edad9f5f901d89f5d4-getty-103890762nl020_new_jersey_n.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed i'd put him in the top ten but he's definitely top 12 or so in my opinion and could solidify his place in the top 10 by the end of the season.

we finally have 2 things we desperately needed these last few years;

1. a floor general who can beat teams in more then one way. all-star level PG; definitely a keeper

2. a leader, elite superstar who doesnt care whether you double him or not, the one the only-- STAT :cool:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
He's definetly top 12. You guys are funny tho because when we were losing this is all i was reading "he sucked and it wasnt going to workout", I also think andre miller should be up more slots he is VERY underated.

jpz17

Starter
I know this isn't the point.. but

1. CP3
2. D Williams
3. Rondo
4. Nash
5. Rose
6. Westbrook
7. Wall
8 Captain Ray
9. Parker
10. J Kidd

KingCharles34

All Star
Awww no you didnt just rank the point guards.......

This is going to be very difficult, but here it goes

1. Derin Williams (Hate him but I cant front anymore) :(
2. Christopher Paul (Like steve Nash he can turn bums to role players)
3. Derick Rose (Hes mainly the reason why i watch the Bulls sometimes)
4. Russell Westbrook (I see him still getting better)
5. Rajon Ronhoe (stats inflated because of his teammates, 47% FT shooter, an offensive liability, was the reason why Bumston lost to the Lakers)
6. Steve Nash (Still has suns right at about .500 even without Amare)
7. Tony Parker (All star pg on best team record wise in the nba)
8. Ray Felton (Has come to a new team and quickly adapted to a new system. Already averaging over 18 and 8, dishin and swooshin)
9. Jason Kidd (defense is gettin worse but his shot has improved, still a great leader, passer, and rebounder)
10. John Wall (Will move up to number 5 probably not too long after he gets healthy)
11. Chauncy Billups (hes still nice)
12. Andre Miller (nice all around game)
13. Brandon Jennings (Could move up ahead of miller and billups)
14. Aaron Brooks (has done a good job in Houston)
15. Jameer Nelson (Hes a solid point guard)
16. Devin Harris (We saw what happened to the Nets once he got hurt the other night)

Im not sure where to go from here

Darren Collison, Jrue Holiday, Baron Davis, Mike Conley Jr.

Bdiddy will probably move up now that hes gettin healthy

Mike Conleys been playin good for the Grizzlies

Not sure how Collison is doing but I know the Pacers have a winning record

Kirk Hinrich is a nice backup, gullyest white dude in the NBA

oh yeah, and...

4626474. Chris poopon (The worst point guard ever)

LeFlume

All Star
I bet Kobe Bryant would choose Derek Fisher over anyone one that list. John Wall is 50% Marbury + 50% A.I = 100% loser. He will never ever be on a winning team.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Might as well!

1. CP3
2. D Williams
3. Westbrook - what a season! Could switch with Rose for 4?
4. Rose
5. Nash 6?
6. Rondo 5?
7. Wall - hasn't proved a lot, but 9 steals in 1 game & a triple double.
8. Parker
9. Curry 10?
10 Captain Ray 9?
11. J Kidd
12. Jennings
13. Mr Big Shot
14. Jameer Nelson
15. Jrue Holiday
16. Aaron Brooks
17. Andre Miller

Taled off in to uncertainty there 11-17.

If Ray's not 10, he's definitely not 12.

27883324384391edad9f5f901d89f5d4-getty-103890762nl020_new_jersey_n.jpg

What the hell?? this is my Amar'e thread!!! :)

This is a much harder list to compile so I don't think anyone will have the one definitive list but here goes (this is currently, based on whos playing best Right Now)

1. Paul (Doing more with less)
1a. Deron Williams (Slightly better supporting cast)
3. Westbrook
4. Rose
5. Parker
6. Rondo
7. Nash
8. Wall
9. Felton
10. Curry

jzero29

Rotation player
He def is starting to win me over

Felton has been pretty solid as of late. I still blame him for the lack of offense during our losing streak. But it seems he's coming around nicely.

Also admittedly I am not sure as far as other PG, like curry or wall, they still are pretty raw. I'd say felton maybe a step ahead of both... not for points or assist or offense, he's just so good defensively and he actually is more of a leader then I thought. Wall i havent seen play. Curry needs a little work on the defense and leader catagories.
Some guys like kid, and billups, I'd put ahead of him, just because they have been great consistently for years...So they get a little extra. But felton performs like this the rest of the season and he's there.
I like his progress.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, he was to blame for our lack of offense during the losing streak.

Of course he's a new PG going into a new system where the PG is far more important than he is in other systems, playing with teammates none of whom he has ever seen before, adjusting to the big city after spending his entire life to that point in Carolina...yeah, I'd say he's made some nice adjustments.

richtree

Rotation player
All you guys are straight crazy....

D Will, CP, and Rondo are clear cut top 3 -- Hands Down ....

Nash may sneak into that top tier but with his age the 2 time MVP ranks 4th.

Rose and Westbrook (<-- who I love) aren't in the same class as the above 4 PG's .....

Wall and Curry stink....they aren't good players (not yet, at least).

Just imagine it was Heat vs. Lakers for title game 7 --- who would you want running the show....D Will, CP, Rondo and Nash would be above everyone...Parker would move up the list too...

Don't get me wrong Felton is a nice player but that is all. I am huge Knicks and UNC fan, but lets face it; he isn't in the physical shape to compete with the top point guards, and he is limited on the defensive end.

Just baffles me how people don't respect Rondo but love Rose. If Rose was on the Celtics (instead of Rondo) they would no longer be Championship contenders...

I personally like DWill and Rondo over CP3 because they both have playoff experience as well and CP3 is like a TMac type player that hasn't proved anything and can't stay healthy....

I could go on forever, but I ll let some of the less-informed reply for awhile while I go home from work....