Frank Willams traded!!

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
During the dark days at MSG, Frank Williams would lite up the Garden with a flashy move every time he had the chance.How will he do in Chicago? Probably the same since Da Bulls just picked up a talented guard who will start over him.Maybe Chi. pulls off another deal with FWill involved?Wherever he goes I hope he does well,and I'll try to keep up with his progress.

WiL8000

Rotation player
This post is false. Don't post false info. Sure this trade could happen, and it probably will, but post it after the fact.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
This post is false. Don't post false info. Sure this trade could happen, and it probably will, but post it after the fact.
I just said that didn't I?
Whatever it's alright for a Mod to confirm it.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
frank williams is not used in the games, so trade him!
He is played just not as much as he use to. I wouldn't trade him for garbage because he is at least decent.
Welcome to the boards Knicks Brazilian Fan, great to have you here. Happy posting.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I always thought Frank Williams was decent but not as good as many people make him sound to be. If we can get somebody like Crawford, Dampier, Walker or Swift and the other team wants Frank Williams in the deal, you got my vote to go ahead with it.

Only The Knicks said:
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
frank williams is not used in the games, so trade him!
He is played just not as much as he use to. I wouldn't trade him for garbage because he is at least decent.
Welcome to the boards Knicks Brazilian Fan, great to have you here. Happy posting.

thanx dude! off course he is not a garbage! but what i am sayng is that he can be envolved in a trade, also because he can be usefull in many teams, so lets trade him! sometinhg better can is waiting for him, and for Ny! I hope!