Fields-15pts 10rbs 3stls 3asts
Chandler-21pts 3rbs
Gallo 6pts 6ast 4rbs
STAT 31pts 16rbs 2ast 1blk 1stl

We have a MVP candidate 2 Allstars and a ROY candidate
:gony::gony::gony:

elcol

Rotation player
shawne williams with that green smoke trailing from his 3 ball, perfect from outside the arc :D

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah...imagine that, huh...

Road games in the NBA are tough enough as it is. Adding insult onto injury, we usually never play well against the Raptors on the road.

Finally the days are gone where we're an automatic win for anybody. If anybody wants to beat us, they're going to have to fight for it.

mafra

Legend
"You can see why," Raptors coach Jay Triano said. "To beat a team like this, we need to have our guys playing a lot better than they did today. You can go through the list and see who didn't play well for us. When your list is that long you're not going to beat the better teams, and this is one of the best teams in the NBA right now."

What more can you say? TOR has been playing well at home lately and we come out and do exactly what a good team should do against an inferior foe- jump on them early and take them out of the game.

NOt only did we come out with fire and energy, but we held on to the lead all game and closed out in the 4th. AN EASY WIN.

We're not forced to sit here and moan about how hard it is to win without Ronnie Turiaf.

We're 9-1 in last 10 games (1 loss in DEN was close).

We've won 7 consecutive road games. BEST road team in mlb, and longest NYK streak since the '94-'95 season.

Some people didn't understand how significant the move from Duhon-Lee to Felton-STAT would be. I think they see it now. ON and OFF the court.

Fields has been terrific. Chandler and Gallo growing, playing more well-rounded games; and now former 1st round pick Williams is taking advantage of his opportunity.

Let's win the next 3 and go .500 when the schedule gets tough. DEN-BOS-MIA at home.

knicksin60

Starter
The T'wolves are going to be a very difficult team to beat.The Knicks' front court has to find a way to double team Kevin Love and prevent him from dominating them.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Yeah...imagine that, huh...

Road games in the NBA are tough enough as it is. Adding insult onto injury, we usually never play well against the Raptors on the road.

Finally the days are gone where we're an automatic win for anybody. If anybody wants to beat us, they're going to have to fight for it.

i will forever remember this year....
The Knicks are Back!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i will forever remember this year....
The Knicks are Back!!

word, that comment when it was made back then was genius and it sent chills down my back when he said. and the way he said and confidence in his voice allowed me to let out a sign of relief. were back baby. and its still the dawn of the new era.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nice game by the boys.

We grabbed the Raptors by the throat straight off, and never allowed them enough momentum to get within a 5/6 point margin.

Fields rebounding, lane playing, rebounding, foul drawing blah blah - AMAZING. Brainy young dude. What a legend.

I like the way Gallo's playing within the game, not forcing anything, rebounding and defending at a respectable level. Good to see.

Captain Ray with some timely offense. Loved his baseline feed to Wil for the stuff.

Douglas played well too.

STAT is a walking fear. Growl.

Williams! WTF?? Dropping more bombs than North Korea!

Goooooooooooo Knicks!

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks may not have a Big-3, but the Knicks do have a helluva dynamic trio in "Fields/Chandler/Amare". Our past 5 games the "trio" of players been keeping us in the winning circle with their offense/defense/and rebounding.
In the Toronto game the "trio" worked a chemistry together on both ends of the court by holding a big lead over the Raptors from tip-off to the final seconds of the game.
We have two meetings with the Miami Heat big-3 this month, and our trio with our bench depth Douglas/Shawn/Mozgov have the tools for a win.

I hope this campagn of winning is to get our bum celebrity coach Damnphony FIRED.
P.S. I havnt changed!!!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The Knicks may not have a Big-3, but the Knicks do have a helluva dynamic trio in "Fields/Chandler/Amare". Our past 5 games the "trio" of players been keeping us in the winning circle with their offense/defense/and rebounding.
In the Toronto game the "trio" worked a chemistry together on both ends of the court by holding a big lead over the Raptors from tip-off to the final seconds of the game.
We have two meetings with the Miami Heat big-3 this month, and our trio with our bench depth Douglas/Shawn/Mozgov have the tools for a win.

I hope this campagn of winning is to get our bum celebrity coach Damnphony FIRED.
P.S. I havnt changed!!!

Yea nothing will get a coach fired quicker than winning...:teeth:

p0nder

Starter
Another impressive road win. I watched this game twice yesterday, it was that sweet. Fields should have a great NBA career. I hope we sign him to something longer term (3 - 5 years) and grow him into a star. His only issue is OVERthinking on some plays. In this offensive system he needs to learn to go with the flow SOMEtimes. His intelligence is really helpful on the defensive glass and he picks up some nice offensive hustle rebounds as well.

Amar'e is invaluable the guy straight up dominated the game, always leading our team in tone and in play making. When we needed a big play, there was Amar'e with a sick dunk or a big block.

Felton is doing really well and this floater of his is a secret weapon that teams are not prepared to deal with. They have assignments to shut down Amar'e and stay with a hand in the face of Gallo. This is allowing Felton to drive the lane and put up this SWEET floater that drops pretty much every time. He is also starting to really click with Amar'e on the p'n'r. He's getting other players into that P'n'R mix as well (Chandler and Gallo most noticeably).

Tony Douglas has slowed down in his development. I'm willing to call it a sophmore slump right now, but if he can not step it up this month then I'm just waiting to hear that he was dealt. Mozgov is developing slowly, but consistently. Williams has stepped his game up recently, perhaps he can play the redeemer role and get in the game. Walker has not been the player we had last year. I don't know if it's because his role on the team has diminished from last year, but we should trade him sooner rather then later as his stock is still fairly high from last seasons showcasing.

Good win, the team is playing very well together as a unit. Great TEAM basketball.

midnightanthem

Benchwarmer
Solid win!! Now let try that at home!
x459.jpg

613x.jpg

http://galleries.msg.com/gallery/Knicks-Raptors-12-5/thumbnails