REVENGE: Knicks V Minnesota

iSaYughh

Starter
Typical, Mike "NoD" D'amphony game.

Time to get his useless godson sent down to the d-league, or dumped for a bag of balls so he doesn't tarnish NYKnick basketball.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Clutchinarii with a huge shot. And STAT with another MVP-like performance. Knicks are 13-9, and making us fans very very proud.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
This team is making me real happy I purchased the NBA League pass this year. These first 22 games have been well worth it. I am lovin the game!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i love how the defense put the clamps on em in the 3rd, were showing that were a second half team we always come out of the gate and seem to have adjusted to what the opposition is doing and we react to it and shut em out. thats what i love about this team i gotta give props to the coaching staff for that as well as the players for responding. were still improving defensively but were making the stops when we need them and thats what matters.

btw STAT for MVP our all-stars are getting better by the game

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
i love how the defense put the clamps on em in the 3rd, were showing that were a second half team we always come out of the gate and seem to have adjusted to what the opposition is doing and we react to it and shut em out.

True that!

That 3rd quarter was a message.

Damn STAT is a weapon. Just imposes himself on the paint. Player of the week honours again this week!

Ray's D was solid. Chandler's as well. Fields should change his name to S.C.O - second chance opportunity. Awesome.

Williams again from under the radar! Solid D, good shot selection, boards, dimes. Unbelievable/amazing! What a bonus.

The Cock's 3 was massive. Mike had every right to be livid though. If he missed there'd have been fireworks. Not good execution, even though our best 3 point shooter took the shot.

Play of the game was Ronnie's ?ber swat
22bbd1256ecf66daa21501a1b25a5f98-getty-103883986es023_new_york_kni.jpg

Hoop terrorism!

I have a constant fear the beard is always near.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
how about Clydes line.. "Telfair, Nothing but AIR!" lmao.. that kid is Marburys cousin.. he's also not too bright and is very similar to his cousin.. Not only is he a losing point guard he also got arrested on gun charges like 4 years ago in yonkers.. fugginnn STUUNADDD

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
how about Clydes line.. "Telfair, Nothing but AIR!" lmao.. that kid is Marburys cousin.. he's also not too bright and is very similar to his cousin.. Not only is he a losing point guard he also got arrested on gun charges like 4 years ago in yonkers.. fugginnn STUUNADDD

I'm no Stephon Marbury fan, but don't compare him to Telfair. That's just not fair. Telfair is god awful.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
He's similar to Marbury in the fact that they both went to Abraham Lincoln High School, play Point Guard, won NY State Mr. Basketball...team cancers...etc.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I meant that they shared some similarities, that's all - I didn't mean to imply that I thought they were similar, just wanted to provide a train of thought as to why some people compare the two. The difference is Stephon was actually pretty talented, whereas Telfair...well...

That being said my favorite part of this game was when Coach (at least, to me) looked pissed as all hell when Gallo drained that 3 late in the 4th. Good to see that D'Antoni isn't just green lighting everyone now...

We are now beating teams we are suppose to beat. We still need to sharpen up on our defense, we are still giving away too many easy baskets. Turiaf,Chandler and Stat should stay around the boards on D and stop the double teaming around the parimeter...its killing us. If we can give up 100 points a game with these soft teams we are going to have serious problems when we start getting in to the thick of the season. I'm still waitng to see what we can do against winning and healther teams. The winning against these soft teams isn't really that impressive. Practice time is coming to an end, In my eyes, the real games start next week.

elcol

Rotation player
i loved the posession where the knicks forced the twolves passes out of bounds like 5 times in a row then felton stole it on the inbound :D