Raptors @ Knicks. Wednesday, Dec 08

KingCharles34

All Star
14 and 9 NOW!!!!!!!!! Haters can eat a dikk :evil:

Capt Felt :shock2:

Stoudemire :shock2:

I havent see the garden get jumpin like that in years :gony:

Big win with all them tough teams coming up, we gonna have to play harder and play for 48 minutes but this is a great way to start our season, we beatin the teams we supposed to beat.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Wow...wow. Thats our captains for ya folks. They come through in the clutch. STAT and Ray Ray had the bulk of our points in the fourth quarter, and both were just plain clutch. Finally STAT's getting the MVP love he deserves.

iSaYughh

Starter
We played like killers at the end.

It always seems like we have 2 guys at our disposal, at almost any time, who can dominate, of the mix:

STAT, Felton, Gallo, Chandler

And 1 to 2 guys who are bench-like, who can be used effectively for hot stretches, between:

Turiaf, Douglas, Williams

All followed by the consistent smarts and versatile effectiveness of Fields.

When we get Azzy back he should just add to this team dynamic. And if Moz somehow can get hot towards the end of the season; or when we procure a legit quality starting C.

World look out.

la2ny

Starter
Amare is str8 beastin. idky people doubted him. even b4 nash isaw him averaging great numbers in like his 2nd or third season out of hs! now hes just showing his worth.

And riverside ray just shat on the craptors! :peace: time 2 celebrate:beer:

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Knicks come through again, even when the team struggles scoring the Knicks find a way. The dynamic duo take over the game and lead the team to victory.

Felton and Stoudemire are the best duo in the NBA.

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony: :thumbsup:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
WOW stat is just straight ballin' right now no one can stop him and no one can guard this guy right now. BEAST MODE!

Felton, theres nothing more i could say about him, he's amazing everything we could have needed and more providing confidence, leadership, poise, toughness, defense and all at the PG. incredible, D'antoni has unleashed this guys full potential. if he doesnt make the all-star game im boycotting all the weekend festivities.

bring on the C's and Heat. we could take em

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Damn nice thread ..

I didn't get to see the game but I did see the highlights, and I'm glad our team showed that resiliency to stay in the game once again. I saw that we were down by 10 at one point, but I didn't feel like we had lost this one. Last year I would of been like "**** it, we're done", but not this season :)

Anyway, great game by our two soon to be allstars (amare and felton.) Hopefully these victories will give us the swagger we need to succeed against the elite teams that we will be facing next week. Go Knicks!!!

MadJack

Benchwarmer
34 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 15-27 shooting. WOW

lul-o.gif

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Awesome game, amazing finish!

Amar'e and Felton...wow. I was hoping Amar'e would reach the 30 point mark in the fourth quarter...and he got 34.

I had chills when The Garden was chanting MVP.

nuckles2k2

Superstar

Amar'e and Felton...wow. I was hoping Amar'e would reach the 30 point mark in the fourth quarter...and he got 34.

The section right behind me started it. I was saying that I wanted to hear an MVP chant for him at the free throw line but totally forgot to try to start it when the Knicks were playing on the visitor's basket.

Still better late than never tho.

Toons

is the Bo$$

u saw when everyone stood up?? i thought it was a playoff game. Felton HAD to send a shout out the the garden fans, they were our 6th man in the 4th q.

M V P! M V P!

jimkcchief88

All Star
What a fantastic finish. Had the guys crowded around at work watching the end with me. Haven't seen a Knick buzzer beater knock around the rim like that since Alan Houston's "shot heard round the world" against the Heat in the playoffs some years ago.